1963 rhd fj43 on vancouver craigslist (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

x2 on the email to the guy...very nice guy...knows his stuff.check out thye pics:

most of the pics are before he redid over the tub

1 word awesome sweet rig man ....wait thats more than one word :)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

that rear seat is awesome and so are the floor matts

Well the additional pics cast it in a whole different light. Hopefully alll those original gems are included and didn't get lost. Neat old Cruiser. :)

The pictures put a whole new spin on this. If it's still around this spring and I can sell my house I might be up for a road trip. But that's like Jim said if all the parts are still there. Different driver's seat in some, license plate holder missing in others. If it's all there it would be a nice project.

John

The pictures put a whole new spin on this. If it's still around this spring and I can sell my house I might be up for a road trip. But that's like Jim said if all the parts are still there. Different driver's seat in some, license plate holder missing in others. If it's all there it would be a nice project.

John

i thinki he said that he has another drivers seat for it to put in

i think...and it only my opinion...the tub is a carry over from the fj28's proportions?

it does not have the proportions of a modern :) fj43...but does look like the sizes of an fj28.

neat factory tow ring? at the rear pintal area

also the rear side windows are rivited in with a metal strip

if anyone is seriously interested and has talked to the seller and wants a set of eyes on the ground i'd love an excuse to go look and I'm in vancouver once or twice a month.

looks very stock to me...except for one or two things...like radio?
QUOTE]

radio, shoulder belts, drivers seat, weatherstrip running down the outer edge of the inside of w/s and onto the dash...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom