For Sale 1960 FJ25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
Something needs to leave the garage and step out of the lineup of stuff I'll never get to. The 45 is going to CL where I got it.

1960 FJ25, runs good like a 55 year old Toyota should. The body is solid, there is no rot. PTO and canvas top. This could be an easy cosmetic restoration or a great base for a full out restoration. Have all the parts to restore original, yes some things like the vacuum wipers are cores to be rebuilt, and the hubcaps are reproductions in the attic, turn signal switch with broken stalk, but you get the idea. The motor is a low mileage out of a 1964, you can only tell by the numbers. You can take as much or as little of the FJ25 spares I've accumulated, including the consecutively numbered project truck.

Anyhow PM me if you would like to discuss. Asking $9,000, willing to listen if you can put together a cogent argument for a different price higher or lower. You can take the other truck or not, but the price is about the same. Also willing to talk and take as many pictures as you need if you are sincerely interested.

Yes, I could get more if I spent some time on it and put it out to auction, but really time is one thing I don't have.

IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG

How did you convince the family to sell bear? Better sell it quick before I flood the market. Besides time I can't seem to find I'm a lot older.

Family is grown up, facing old age like you. :doh:

I am the proud owner of 3 FJ25's and figure another one would be good to keep the others company. Your price sounds reasonable for what you are offering. Please contact me on vic@sent.com and lets work something out. You can be assured she will be going to a good home. Thanks Victor

Victor, sorry, I didn't check back in. Currently have a buyer for the 45 so I'm going to hold on to the 25 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom