SOLD 18" OEM Lexus LX470 18" wheels - 5 lug hole pattern - Silver (qty 4) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have five (5) OEM Lexus LX470 (2004) 18" Wheels - 5 lug whole pattern - Matte/Lustre Silver (bright silver)

Includes lugs and OEM center caps with Lexus logo, valve stems, and spare has a tire mounted, other 4 are without tires.

Rims could use a powder coat as they have become a bit oxidized. All in very good shape. One rim has small dime size ding from something hitting it on the freeway. That rim could use a small fill before powder coating... then again swap it with the spare.. the spare is in perfect shape.

Pic shown is with BF Goodrich KO2 in size 175/65/18. They fit without rubbing on stock AHC suspension and looked great!

LRG_MSC08909.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 5.57.52 PM.png

Last edited:
Price is $400 for the set of 5. Local pick up preferred in Orange County, CA - Ladera Ranch to be specific. Text me at (949) 295-5195 if you are interested.

I have five (5) OEM Lexus LX470 (2004) 18" Wheels - 5 lug whole pattern - Matte/Lustre Silver (bright silver)

Includes lugs and OEM center caps with Lexus logo, valve stems, and spare has a tire mounted, other 4 are without tires.

Rims could use a powder coat as they have become a bit oxidized. All in very good shape. One rim has small dime size ding from something hitting it on the freeway. That rim could use a small fill before powder coating... then again swap it with the spare.. the spare is in perfect shape.

Pic shown is with BF Goodrich KO2 in size 175/65/18. They fit without rubbing on stock AHC suspension and looked great!

View attachment 2217014

View attachment 2217024
Hey Mike - Do you have any side view pics of your LX when it looked liked the photo above? Thanks, Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom