17th Annual Hoosier Hoedown at the Badlands in Attica IN. 9/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friday to Sunday (vote on which weekend in the poll).

EDIT: September 16, 17, 18 wins the poll.

Camping at Klumpe Campground, North of the park.

Traditionally, most arrive Friday evening, wheel Saturday and head home Sunday.

Chill event, no raffles or organized food things (unless someone wants to).

Last edited:
Always a good time and a fun park for any vehicle!

I voted.

I also have voted.

Friday to Sunday (vote on which weekend in the poll).

Camping at Klumpe Campground, North of the park.

Traditionally, most arrive Friday evening, wheel Saturday and head home Sunday.

Chill event, no raffles or organized food things (unless someone wants to).
The raffle is no longer?

September 16, 17, 18 it is.

Todd if you feel like adding it to the title, feel free, whatever.

Thank you sir!

Since you are the one conducting it, whatever you want. Lets do 7:30 at the gate at the badlands. See you there.....

Seriously, for those who don't know, there is no drivers meeting. In fact we are usually late park arrivals (after 10am).

Though I hear the park is completely different now, so maybe we will motivate earlier....

Usually, but I hear the trails are all different. So, I am hoping the lack of familiarity alone will keep us occupied. If the trails are any good that will be an unexpected bonus. I miss the old orange trail, but the last few years it got hard to find the entrance, then the parts we liked got waaaay over grown, then we stopped trying it. We are just crawlers in a side by side world...

Seriously, for those who don't know, there is no drivers meeting. In fact we are usually late park arrivals (after 10am).

Though I hear the park is completely different now, so maybe we will motivate earlier....
The quarry area is still pretty much the same at least from when we were there last fall. The north side is nice but I cant say how it was since Ive been through there only twice last year. A big difference is the trails are pretty well marked now. There is this new SUV trail that sparks interest but there's nothing on the website about it. I think I saw it on a Facebook post. I think its for the crowd in stock vehicles like Subaru's etc.

Usually, but I hear the trails are all different. So, I am hoping the lack of familiarity alone will keep us occupied. If the trails are any good that will be an unexpected bonus. I miss the old orange trail, but the last few years it got hard to find the entrance, then the parts we liked got waaaay over grown, then we stopped trying it. We are just crawlers in a side by side world...
When I went to get the 40 at Carl's I got a tour of the SXS that he built for KOH. It was badass. I suspect the shocks were 4" wide.

Had a great time guys. Good food good conversation. Thanks.

94C9B299-E42B-48E5-B9E5-C93DCAE95C04.jpeg

Definitely a fun day. Thanks for letting me invade in my Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom