17 Inches Wheel that fit the larger disks on MY16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I've searched the forum but I can't find any post that lists all the 17 inches wheels that will fit the bigger front disk brakes of the MY16 model. I'm aware of these ones, does anyone else know of any other?

ROH 17x8 inches Octagon 150x5 47 offset
ROH 17x9 inches Vapour 150x5 35 offset

EVO CORSE DAKARZERO 17"x8" TOYOTA TUNDRA, LAND CRUISER 200 Series ET: 40 (thanks Steve578)
Braid Winrace T (thanks weaselox)

Please add other ones

Last edited:
It may not be possible to list ALL the wheels that fit any particular vehicle and model year? Here is the on-going database linked in the forum FAQs, if that would help.

200 Series Tire Size Database - update

Most 17 Inches wheels won't fit the larger front disks that are 354mm or 13.9 inches, i'm trying to find out the few ones that do

I would consider the OEM 17" Toyota Alloy you have in Australia - not available in U.S.
A very reasonable $722 Australian dollars ($525 US) from this seller
s-l1600.jpg

4 Toyota Land Cruiser 17" Factory OEM Wheels Rims 2008-11 69527 #1443 Free Ship! | eBay

Not as racy as some aftermarket wheels, but it will have the correct hub size and Toyota quality. They are 60 offset.

I have always liked 5 spoke wheels.

I am not sure if there are any sources for the 17" TRD Forged Aluminum Rock Warrior wheels (50 offset) in Australia, although I have seen pics of them there and there are members here running it in 16+ LCs.

Last edited:
I was not aware the the Toyoya 17 inches wheel can fit the larger brake disks.... I will double check as this is a very good option. thank you

The 2016+ rotors are same diameter as 08+ Tundra, so anything that fits Tundras should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom