Wanted 15x8, 3.25" BS Wagon Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've got a set of 4 of some type of old wagon wheels on my FJ40, maybe custom 70/80 Series U.S. Wheels, I can't tell. They're 15x8 with 3.25" of backspacing that the PO rattle canned black. There's no identifying marks, stamps, tags, labels, etc anywhere on the wheels that I can find.

I'm throwing a line out there to see if someone may have one, as I'd like to have a matching spare. Price shipped to 87111, thank you!!!

20170413_150954.jpg

20170413_163046.jpg

Last edited:
Tez, I like those old wagon wheels too. They're not as common as they used to be but if you're patient, they'll turn up on CL from time to time. I've seen brand new, in the box, still in their 80's splendorful white, going for reasonable money. Search "wagon wheel" "white spoke(ers)" "six lug" and "steelies". Look at the Chevy parts, cuz lots of guys think the Toy and Chev stuff interchange, and in some cases they do, not all. I have a spare rim but it's 15x10 wearing a desiccated 35" BFG, I'm all the way across the country from ya, ain't gonna work. But best of luck to ya!

Yeah, I've been stalking our local FB Swap Meet page, CL, eBay, here, etc., for a few months now. I've found 2 so far, but neither had the proper offset. Good call on hitting up the Chevy guys, I should start looking around on a few of their forums too. I'll find one eventually!!! :)

My pleasure, sir! Oh, you might want to find a set of 1/4 inch spacers (I'm not a fan of wheel spacers but 1/4" is NBD). I think the 3.25 inch backspace wheels are about impossible to find but the 3.50" are around. You can even buy them new from Summit and maybe a couple others IIRC but they want like $55 - 60 per rim plus shipping. Yeah, no thanks, but YMMV. GL!

I have 2 that almost match. They are rattle canned black just like yours. :)

But, they are 15x7, with 4" backspace. And the valve stem is angled differently.

I can do $20 per wheel. Shipping is going to hurt though. Anticipate $30-$50 if you want both.

20170419_092153.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom