15b-ft - the b mystery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i think thats your greatest downside with the late model B series engines. they were great. but they were very rare.

i think thats your greatest downside with the late model B series engines. they were great. but they were very rare.
I just edited my last post, there are 5 coming in from Japan. But you are right they are rare, and even if the engines are available parts will likely be a problem.

Most guys seem too just turbo the 15bf , but im pretty happy with the way it is

15b.jpg

So, just did the ring around. No-one on the eastern seaboard has a 15B, 15B-t, or a 15B-FT in stock (there is 1 FTE), and no outstanding orders either. I also asked about the 14B variants and this was patchy too. Need another option I think.

[edit] I spoke too soon, one of the recyclers just called back and there are 5 being loaded onto a container, so I can go and have a look in a few weeks.

Look for Dyna 200/300's at the wreckers

New & Used Toyota Dyna 300 Dismantling For Sale
New & Used Toyota Dyna 200 Dismantling For Sale
Toyota and Daihatsu Diesel Engines. We have a Huge Range of Toyota and Daihatsu Diesel Engines. Used, Import, and Reconditioned Engines For Sale.
Soltoggio Bros

I bought mine from Qld Motor Refurbishers @ Yatala in QLD for $3300.. delivered to Tassy for $300..

But as suggested, hop on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/341040909615842/ for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom