15B-F FSM manual availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phat42.com
Before I get started on this journey with a 15B-F, just wondering if anyone knows of a manual available to download or purchase?

I note that a few people are chasing one to be scanned in via the Online Manuals sticky thread, and have found a few images of a manual the internets but its in Russian.

Are there any others around that I haven't covered here, maybe those that have done the conversion could add on what they used?

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/1003-Documents-eBooks-Manuals-Technical

TOYOTA HINO 14B 15B-FTE ENGINES WORKSHOP SERVICE MANUAL

I cant get the link to the correct page but this one is a factory service manual in PDF form for for $16 USD, a bargain in my opinion

Im not sure if it will have the 15B specifically but you should be able to use the 14B and 15B FTE sections to get what you want.

Some of these engines are branded as Hino ,so it maybe worth searching under that.

How will the engine be different? I think in some parts the Hino and Dyna are the same thing. Ever noticed in Australia that when the Dyna disappeared, Hino began selling 1-2 tonners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom