120 series Photos! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right,.back on topic; 120s AND kid trips 😉
PXL_20220414_202221504.jpg
PXL_20220319_012618111.jpg
PXL_20220415_215057310.jpg
PXL_20220415_133334264.jpg

And to stay on topic, here's a picture of one of my favorite local mountain peaks, albeit with an old 4runner of mine as I've yet to take my GX there yet.View attachment 2997004View attachment 2997005
Congrats on the kiddo and good looking GX and 4Runner! The wife and I are expecting in early June so I’m on pins and needles over here lol. Look forward to getting him into camping as all as well.
Seeing the pics of your GX has me wanting to get my rear bumper trimmed already.
Do you get much rubbing with the 10.5s?
I’m on 35x12.50s and our last trip I was scrubbing like crazy. Still need to notch and hammer out the pinch welds but the rear was rubbing a ton.

3C1C1CF9-45C6-45C2-A2D9-5B18C1A2718E.jpeg

Congrats on the kiddo and good looking GX and 4Runner! The wife and I are expecting in early June so I’m on pins and needles over here lol. Look forward to getting him into camping as all as well.
Seeing the pics of your GX has me wanting to get my rear bumper trimmed already.
Do you get much rubbing with the 10.5s?
I’m on 35x12.50s and our last trip I was scrubbing like crazy. Still need to notch and hammer out the pinch welds but the rear was rubbing a ton.

View attachment 2997025
Congrats to y'all as well man! I get a little rubbing still on the rear fender liner that I just noticed when it was flexed in that picture actually, and I think I need to hammer the rear pinch weld a little as well. I haven't done any trimming in the rear other than the bumper cut. The 10.5's tuck pretty well, and I feel like I have less rubbing than I would with a 12.5" wide, but I do have 1.5" spacers so I have had to do a decent amount of trimming to the rear of the front wheel wells. I also am running 3" metaltech bumpstop extensions.
PXL_20220428_225550628.jpg

Looks like spring four wheeling is coming along well in many areas. 👍 Most snow has melted around my area, and the slimey mud ruts are starting to dry out.
I tested my King shocks at higher speeds today and they have a very cush ride. Go faster, it rides smoother. Quite happy with them.

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Might be the best mod I’ve done so far. Seat it sooo much more comfortable.

View attachment 3006165

Edit: meant to post this on “What Did You Do” thread. Mods- feel free to move it to the correct place.

Last edited:
Rig looks really good. I’m back and forth on a snorkel as well, I can’t make up my mind on it.

Thankyou sir. The install wasn't bad. Def wouldn't recommend it to someone that isn't comfortable massaging it to fit. Good bit of trimming and fitting involved.

What made you take the plunge and do it? My truck too so this is a great pic of what it would look like.
Thankyou sir. The install wasn't bad. Def wouldn't recommend it to someone that isn't comfortable massaging it to fit. Good bit of trimming and fitting involved.

First detail of the year and first pic of the newly painted wheels (duplicolor HWP102 Graphite)
GX detailed.jpg

Weather was nice so i took the kids up to silver lake sand dunes. Blasted down the drag strip with some raptors and dune buggies, had dinner on top of test hill, and dipped our toes in Lake Michigan. The truck continues to run well which amazes me for its mileage and abuse.
94C22E63-FBA3-4510-936B-95BB232C83D1.jpeg
C047A647-FFAA-44BF-9A1C-6EA39388B757.jpeg

5 years without having to use a winch came to an end this weekend... luckily with a buddy who had one! Passenger rear slipped while climbing out of this wash out and fell deeper. I stopped trying to drive my way out when the rear tire was 6" from a lose edge to a 10 foot drop in the hole with the front driver wheel in the air...
Snatch block winch pull of the rear perpendicular away from the hole which pivoted the front right to the edge of the hole, then pulled the front sideways about 3 feet, then pulled the rear another foot, then drove out with a slack line on the rear up a 6x maxtrax bridge.

wife is convinced we need a bullbar and winch now :p

1652733422030.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom