Events/Trails 120 Run on the 2018 Rubithon 30th Anniversary - by Metal-tech 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. Those aren't normal either though lol

I was contacted by someone that helped one of the Rubithon participants, possibly named Pete. He let one of you borrow a hi-lift jack. If it was you please contact me at 530-401-0800 so we can see about getting his jack back to him.

Below is from his email. I am not posting his phone number here, but will share wtih you if you have his jack. Lets get this back thi him ASAP please!

"I just spoke to you on the phone about the lost high lift. The guy was driving a green/ olive colored older land cruiser. He broke all the passenger side high steer arm studs coming down the hill before soup bowl on Friday, June 22nd probably around noon. I let him borrow my high lift and he said he was camping at Buck. I never found him. I was told his name was Pete but I don’t know for sure. My name is Zack Gallivan..."

Just letting everyone that ordered shirts at the event or ordered them past the registration dead line. All shirts and hoodies were shipped out on Monday.

If you do not receive yours and believe that you should have, please contact me by Wednesday of next week. Fire season has been insane out here in CA, so if it take a bit to respond, please understand I'm not dodging you, I may be deployed. You can email me at chairman@rubithon.com or call me at 530-401-0800.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and making this such a great year. It's going to feel weird to not be doing all of the post event stuff next year as Richard Thompson will be the Chairman next year. Thanks again for making the last 6 years so much fun!

Eric

I'm only running 33s so I guess i'm out,

I hope we do a 120 run next year. We won't make it this year, but 24 is likely our Rubithon year. May favor the Marlin event in tribute if they decide to do it.

I thought this event was on in 2023…this is an old thread…not that my OEM+ GX470 qualifies…but was looking forward to seeing pictures…

Lol.. my fault.i resurrection it... Happy Easter!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom