12'' of Snow = Pig Fun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We just got blessed with a foot of snow and about 40 MPH wind gusts. Almost total white out in most spots in the country here. My cousin's buddy was stuck in his chevy pick up, so out we go to help him out. Buckin' 3 foot snow drifts on the way out, the old piggy never missed a beat. Nothin' spectacular in the power department with the old F motor, but she just kinda chugs herself through. After we tugged the Chuby out, we flew around town in my cousin's 03 Exploder. It's got a 4.6 V8 so it makes some good torque to get the sideways powerslides going. Still not a classy as a Pig though. People always smile and point at the 55, deep down I think they all wish they had one. Sorry about the rant, I just love my Pig!

Corey

I can certainly relate to your tale. Got my Heep stuck over the lip of an icy ditch...had to walk an hour home in a blizzard and return with the pig and a tow strap.....no snow tires on the pig...four wheels spinning on ice and the 55 still managed to ease my daily driver from the carnage....I was grinning ear to ear....the pig never ceases to amaze. :grinpimp:

Pablo,

I'm in the Northwest corner of Iowa. Wind still hasn't let up. I got the pig stuck twice getting to and from work. The snow is fun, but the wind is not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom