Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think solid axel is the next to last weekend in July ....

From what I’m hearing you guys might want to keep July 26-30 open 😮😮😮 #HIHX

From what I’m hearing you guys might want to keep July 26-30 open 😮😮😮 #HIHX
Sweeet!!! gotta start shopping for new whiskey glasses...

hey does anyone want a keychain?
IMG_8379.jpg

I bought these for Cruise Moab, but have some extras. No need to post up, just PM me your address if you want one.

Have fun this year. Unfortunately, I have too much body damage to be repaired in time for the event. See ya in 2024.

Have fun this year. Unfortunately, I have too much body damage to be repaired in time for the event. See ya in 2024.
? ? ?

Oof sorry Craig hope you’re ok- looks like it rolled.

Oof sorry Craig hope you’re ok- looks like it rolled.
It didn't roll. But it was damaged on both sides when wedged in between trees. Luckily I was able to hop out without a scratch or a bump. Seatbelts are good. No airbag deployment. The first look by a body man indicates no frame damage. If it can be repaired, it will be repaired.

It didn't roll. But it was damaged on both sides when wedged in between trees. Luckily I was able to hop out without a scratch or a bump. Seatbelts are good. No airbag deployment. The first look by a body man indicates no frame damage. If it can be repaired, it will be repaired.
I’m glad you’re ok and look forward to the story in person.

1681239230208.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom