Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hyperbole was just too much reading for you I get it. If you had read everything and understood some of it you might have seen the part where the best anyone can do is apply the knowledge we have to a rapidly developing situation. But you know you do you and I guess we will all find out in the afterlife how many deaths we caused.
After reading this mess, maybe you should stick with the unqualified hyperbole about killing grannies to random strangers you know nothing about on the internet. I've worked full time, including traveling to client's offices in a safe manner, since the start of the outbreak and have yet to contract the virus by protecting myself first, and those around me second. There's no covid death counting in the afterlife, only one judgement. Plan accordingly.

jesus. Could you miss my point any harder?

spare me the lectures. The subject i was speaking on was the need to relax and avoid assumptions and projections.

what the hell is wrong with people these days. You would NEVER walk up to someone and lecture them like that in person. But you will on the interwebs.
I will happily have this discussion in person with you. I have had it with many people. I'm not trying to convince you or them of anything just presenting my perspective as balance to yours or theirs.

After reading this mess, maybe you should stick with the unqualified hyperbole about killing grannies to random strangers you know nothing about on the internet. I've worked full time, including traveling to client's offices in a safe manner, since the start of the outbreak and have yet to contract the virus by protecting myself first, and those around me second. There's no covid death counting in the afterlife, only one judgement. Plan accordingly.
Is your hyperbole about the afterlife more qualified than mine? You seem to believe so. Were it not for federal privacy rules about patients I could give you hundreds of family names for people who lost grandma or grandpa or both to this disease.
This disease isn't political though many seem to think it is. I'm glad your protecting yourself and your clients. Long may it continue

Sorry, but it’s not something i asked to speak to you about.

You are condescendingly lecturing me based on assumptions about my opinion on this matter.
I have no assumptions of your opinion on the matter. I simply responded to what you wrote.

Well this thread has definitely went off the rails but I can say I went out to Silverton last July and August with a group and had zero problems. I also attended the Appalachia Toyota Roundup in September, GSMTR in October, and I'll be at Cruise Moab in a few weeks. The world hasn't stopped turning yet. 👍

Is your hyperbole about the afterlife more qualified than mine? You seem to believe so.
Yes, my hyperbole about the afterlife is more qualified than yours; because i know neither's thoughts on it actually matters, yet you think its germane to the conversation by introducing it.
Were it not for federal privacy rules about patients I could give you hundreds of family names for people who lost grandma or grandpa or both to this disease.
Listing "family names" of dead people from this virus, cancer, accidents, medical malpractice or any other form serves no purpose except an attempt at fear mongering and would be a cheap ploy to gain credence to your argument.
This disease isn't political though many seem to think it is.

I've said nothing about politics, but there are drastically different measures being implemented to control the virus. FL vs CA has statistically the same death rate from the virus, yet drastically different measures to control it, and through those measures, the people who reside there.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to a night run up Kendall Mountain this year. Who’s with me?😎

"Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape" - Sam in Ronin

Man I’m glad to read the drama before it gets deleted! So with the dates having been set, who’s getting there early and/or staying longer? I kinda want to pull an @ga12r1 and do really long road trip in conjunction with HIH this year. I think @paflytyer has some spots in Wyoming or Montana that would be something I’d want to do after HIH.

Man I’m glad to read the drama before it gets deleted! So with the dates having been set, who’s getting there early and/or staying longer? I kinda want to pull an @ga12r1 and do really long road trip in conjunction with HIH this year. I think @paflytyer has some spots in Wyoming or Montana that would be something I’d want to do after HIH.
Don’t forget your going with me to Moab after HIH👍🏻

Just depends on how bad I smell at that point....
Hmmm, If its based on past encounters...... It could be swampy

Pretty sure Stan talked about Montana being one of his favorite spots to offroad. Cooke City has alot of trails. I remember @paflytyer posting a pic of him being on the trail to Goose Lake in that area and it's freaking gorgeous!

Never wheeled there but plenty of miles spent on ADV Moto there and its awesome. Lots of terrain variation. Not as breathtaking as the San Juans, but far less populated- at least it was before Rona

hey chump, pump the brakes. I have had it. My wife and kids have had it. A neighbor and acquantance died from it. A 20 year friend is currently on the ventilator with it. So I’m pretty sure I’m as qualified as anyone to speak on this issue.

And did i say anywhere that i wouldn’t abide by local rules? No. I just asked who LIKED doing it? You just assumed the worst and proceeded to lecture me based on that assumption.
Hey, chump, I DGAF. I've been dealing with COVID denying tourists for a year now. Either abide by our rules or GTFO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom