For Sale 100 series upper rear hatch - Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Formerjeeper

SILVER Star
Threads
Good condition, no visible rust, possibly minor rust starting at the end of the "Toyota" badge. Includes glass, wiper and lock mechanisms as shown in photos. From a 1999 Land Cruiser. Asking $600 but open to guidance if that’s unreasonable. Prefer local pickup in Cincinnati 45241 but willing to consider alternatives.

Dropbox folder with photos: Click Here for Photos

Good condition, no visible rust, possibly minor rust starting at the end of the "Toyota" badge. Includes glass, wiper and lock mechanisms as shown in photos. From a 1999 Land Cruiser. Asking $600 but open to guidance if that’s unreasonable. Prefer local pickup in Cincinnati 45241 but willing to consider alternatives.

Dropbox folder with photos: Click Here for Photos
Do you/anyone know if it will work on a 03?

No guarantees, do your own research - might try Partsouq plugging in different VINs to confirm part numbers. However, what I've been told is that even if the part numbers are different, the fit is all the same and just little things like washer nozzle etc. are in different places.

No guarantees, do your own research - might try Partsouq plugging in different VINs to confirm part numbers. However, what I've been told is that even if the part numbers are different, the fit is all the same and just little things like washer nozzle etc. are in different places.
Thank you. Could you send me the vin on the vehicle it came off of so I can compare it with mine to see if it will work? That looks like factory glass. Does it have tint? Kind of hard to tell.

Do you/anyone know if it will work on a 03?

all hatches for 100 series have the same dimensions and will fit across each other
differences will be where the squirter mounts and any outside cladding
also some had wind delectors and some did not

Note: Added internal and external photos of the handle/latch area to the Dropbox folder as requested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom