100-series SPOTTED: Whose cool 100 did you see? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
This kind of thing exists in other forums. I figure it's a good way to get to know who's around you and could be helpful for identifying parts or wheel/tire fitment, knowing who's a buddy for local tech help, trail trips, or just wanting to give kudos to cool trucks when they're spotted around town.

While I was out in the field yesterday on the other side of the world from me, I got a call from a buddy that I haven't seen in probably 2 years. It was pretty cool that he recognized my truck despite it having some changes since he last saw it. That inspired me to make this thread.

So, if you've seen a good looking 100 series in your area, post it up, maybe we can find some new friends with similar interests :)

*Maybe try to minimize license plate exposure, since pics would theoretically be of others' vehicles.

If you see my truck Gerry running around Metro Atlanta or the sticks of west GA, say hey!

20201021_121109_HDR~2.jpg

A technical Q about each pic may be a good idea too?

This kind of thing exists in other forums. I figure it's a good way to get to know who's around you and could be helpful for identifying parts or wheel/tire fitment, knowing who's a buddy for local tech help, trail trips, or just wanting to give kudos to cool trucks when they're spotted around town.

While I was out in the field yesterday on the other side of the world from me, I got a call from a buddy that I haven't seen in probably 2 years. It was pretty cool that he recognized my truck despite it having some changes since he last saw it. That inspired me to make this thread.

So, if you've seen a good looking 100 series in your area, post it up, maybe we can find some new friends with similar interests :)

*Maybe try to minimize license plate exposure, since pics would theoretically be of others' vehicles.

If you see my truck Gerry running around Metro Atlanta or the sticks of west GA, say hey!

View attachment 2705127
Photoshop or just Shiny Mirror like finish?

Who's the woman in the robe holding a phone and palming a can of mase?

Horrible picture(didn’t feel like getting out of my truck) of a nice lx at the Adams Falls trailhead in Grand Lake, CO. I was going to check a leaky sink valve for a customer while somebody from California was enjoying a nice soggy hail filled hike.

77FE5C71-686F-4D0C-AEE9-558A1DCF73AC.jpeg

Saw a mostly stock, black 100 LC with what looked like a Dissent roof rack riding along in Buckhead today, just off of Peachtree.

No pic, but there was eye contact while you were checking me out.

Hi.
This approach or Tinder. Hrmmmmmm.

Met a cool fella at the gas station a couple weeks ago in a 100 with Texas plates at a Damariscotta gas station. I realized after he confirmed being in the board that I didn't get his handle. Just curious if you are out there, sweet rig too, coming from an 80 guy. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom