Wanted 100 Series, Passenger Side Mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The mirror had a brawl with my 17 foot sea kayak this weekend and unfortunately lost. Looking to replace the passenger side mirror on a 2002 100 series. I’m located in the Bay Area but am willing to pay for shipping. Something is silver would be ideal but not a deal breaker! Thanks in advance.

If you can't find one, they have them prepainted that you can order from the dealer and they aren't horrible in price if you consider what paint costs.

Thanks, I'm assumed it would just be a ton of money but let me check with the dealer. Appreciate the post!

87910-60801-B0WARM SILVER ME., 1B1 (08/2000 - 07/2002)1$203.71

87910-60801-B0WARM SILVER ME., 1B1 (08/2000 - 07/2002)1$203.71
Whoa, is that a quote from a dealership? If so I'd like to learn where that's located. I was quoted almost twice that in Novato CA. Appreciate you posting that.

Whoa, is that a quote from a dealership? If so I'd like to learn where that's located. I was quoted almost twice that in Novato CA. Appreciate you posting that.

someone in the last 2-3 weeks posted he paid about $230 for a mirror, it was a thread in the tech section.

McGeorge is a good dealer to order from. The ebay deal includes shipping so that is a pretty good deal.

the OP can't go wrong with the above links

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom