For Sale 100 series - ARB Sahara Bar - well used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fireball

SILVER Star
Threads
Folks,

I have an ARB Sahara bar for the 100 series I am selling. I purchased and installed it Jan 2014. It has been well used since then!

I scuffed the powder coat when I bought it and sprayed it with Rustoleum black bedliner which is a good match to the BIOR rear bumper black texture powder coat. It needs done again. The two rubber bumpers on the front have slight damage. Both wings of the bumper have been used as intended and have pushed their fare share of PA and VT trees out of the way of the front fenders!

Asking $500. Must pick up in Phoenixville, PA in the next 2 weeks, or York, PA thereafter. Scuff and paint it again and you will have a perfectly servicable bumper at less than half the cost of new.

Photos are a bit old but accurately show condition. (the fog light lenses are now cracked)

IMG_3426.JPG
IMG_3428.JPG
IMG_3434.JPG

Are here are two from this past weekend (sorry no closeups):
160.JPG

225.JPG

I'm looking into going to the Overland Expo East, which is in Asheville, and that looks to still be 9 hours South of you! Dang. I'm in Tulsa, OK. This would be perfect for me but your a 22 hour drive away. I'll check back closer to the event, I'll probably take the week off, so I can add a day or two side trip if it's still avail, glws.

Dam i want this, i'm in northern VA hmmm gotta see if i can make a trip up there.

Still Available? PM sent

Great price!
What size tires and lift you have?

Sorry guys, the bumper is spoken for. Thanks for all the interest.

@allan man the tires are 295/75/16 and it is a 2.5" OME lift with 864s in the rear.

Folks,

I have an ARB Sahara bar for the 100 series I am selling. I purchased and installed it Jan 2014. It has been well used since then!

I scuffed the powder coat when I bought it and sprayed it with Rustoleum black bedliner which is a good match to the BIOR rear bumper black texture powder coat. It needs done again. The two rubber bumpers on the front have slight damage. Both wings of the bumper have been used as intended and have pushed their fare share of PA and VT trees out of the way of the front fenders!

Asking $500. Must pick up in Phoenixville, PA in the next 2 weeks, or York, PA thereafter. Scuff and paint it again and you will have a perfectly servicable bumper at less than half the cost of new.

Photos are a bit old but accurately show condition. (the fog light lenses are now cracked)

View attachment 1478697 View attachment 1478698 View attachment 1478699

Are here are two from this past weekend (sorry no closeups):
View attachment 1478700

View attachment 1478701

Hi! Do you think the sahara bars you are selling fit on a lexus lx470?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom