SOLD 1 Rock Warrior or other 17 inch wheel needed - Montrose, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a set of Rock Warriors and need a spare. Anyone have a single or other 17 inch wheel?

I am hopefully buying a spare Rock Warrior tonight. I found someone selling (4) about 35 minutes away from me in Ephrata, PA. They said they would sell me just one. If you guys are still looking I was thinking about making an offer while I am there and getting all (4) and selling the others individually. I can't make any promises yet since I haven't seen them in person to see how good they are. I plan to get it painted black to match my wheels and throwing on a slightly used BFG 285/70/17.

IMG_1305.jpg

This set of Rock Warriors appear to be cleaner and have better tires, however the seller does not want to separate them. May be able to get them for $800. It might make more sense to purchase these Havertown, PA rims because I could just keep the spare stock and leave the tire on it since it's just a spare.
IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Last edited:
I am hopefully buying a spare Rock Warrior tonight. I found someone selling (4) about 35 minutes away from me in Ephrata, PA. They said they would sell me just one. If you guys are still looking I was thinking about making an offer while I am there and getting all (4) and selling the others individually. I can't make any promises yet since I haven't seen them in person to see how good they are. I plan to get it painted black to match my wheels and throwing on a slightly used BFG 285/70/17.

View attachment 2782440
This set of Rock Warriors appear to be cleaner and have better tires, however the seller does not want to separate them. May be able to get them for $800. It might make more sense to purchase these Havertown, PA rims because I could just keep the spare stock and leave the tire on it since it's just a spare.
View attachment 2782442

View attachment 2782443
Hello Billy! Thank you for the note. I ended up doing the same thing over the weekend and now have 3 extras in my possession. May sell 2 and run double spares. GLWTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom