1/2, 3/4 tub from Eshan, anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
map101

Will be waiting to see info on what you find out. still interested in a tub for my 77 fj40.

interested in a drop down tailgate with hardware

Hey Eshan ,is there any way you could come up with something like your FJ45 TOP .modified a bit to work on a FJ40 ,slightly different bows or something .i'm sure there might be others that would like a half cab option .
45 top on s (Medium).jpg

Hey Eshan ,is there any way you could come up with something like your FJ45 TOP .modified a bit to work on a FJ40 ,slightly different bows or something .i'm sure there might be others that would like a half cab option .
Yes. That can easily be worked on if there is enough interest for 10-15 tops, or we can make one specially for you even.. :). What do you have in mind exactly? A picture would do good.
Ehsan

don't really have a picture but i got the idea from this thread there is a sorta softop FJ40 half cab near the bottom of this thread . thought you might be able to modify yours to fit on a FJ40 series . adding a lower panel behind the seat with it or something like that.just curious ,will be ordering your full top anyways :cheers:. see thread

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=2754282#post2754282

Yes. That can easily be worked on if there is enough interest for 10-15 tops, or we can make one specially for you even.. :). What do you have in mind exactly? A picture would do good.
Ehsan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom