several FJ40 parts for sale in Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
for anyone foolish to dig up a post from 05 and expect to the parts are still for sale,

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP THESE UP TO THE TOP OF THE LIST, IT REALLY ANNOYS THE OTHER MEMBERS OF MUD.

STEP 1 when responding to the post, check the thread origionla post date.

I have sold all these parts!

Last edited:
PM'd you

The rear door weather stripping is not OEM. Its an aftermarket one made for the FJ40 rear doors.

Josh

I do not have a fuel tank any more. I just sold it in a lot on e-bay. This is about all I have left.

Josh

Still have everything for sale except the Titles, carb linkages. The Non USA carb and Weber might be sold, but check with me if you want to buy them.

Josh

compressor?

Hiya

do you still have the compressor?
What model number is the compressor how many psi/cfm?
electric?

thanks

bsmith

I'll give you t he benifit of the doubt on account that your new to mud, and I'll extend a warm welocme to you as a new member. Welcome to mud, this is a great forum!

The first thing you should check when responding to posts is the origional post date. I advertised this stuff in 2005, we are almost to 2008. Never dig 30-50 pages back into the for sale section and respond to the post. This puts it at the top of the list and only annoys the members here. If you really need to find out if the part is for sale on a posting that old, only PM the member. I sold all this stuff years ago.

That said, I hope bumping this to the top to tell you this does not tick off the other members, I felt that it needed to be explained. wlecome again, if this is you first cruiser, I hope you enjoy the hoby.

Josh

The first thing you should check when responding to posts is the origional post date. I advertised this stuff in 2005, we are almost to 2008.

The last thing you should do when selling parts is to delete the post if you're going to be all sensitive when people respond to it in a couple years. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom