let's see yer cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just joined the forum after lurking for ages...so here I am.

I don't know if I would use the term hardcore when referring to my cruiser, but here it is - 79 bj40 Mudrak improved with an OME suspension and soon to be repowered with a fresh b diesel. Hopefully it will be back on the road in a week or so.

Now, can anyone name the location the image was made.
bj40_small.jpg

Welcome and to answer your question....uhmmm....the Martin Marietta Quarrie about 8 miles from my house????

R-I-G-H-T

Ed

this might be a better question for the "hardcore corner"

Pig Core...

seems to work well...AND has room for all your Sak's 5th Avenue bags... :grinpimp:

112-1294_IMG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard Core tends to leave hard holes in my wallet.....like the 40 in the second pic that I eventually decided to sell because all I did was dump money into it!!!

How about "medium-core"??? Like pic #1....JUST the way I like'em. :cool:

Last edited:
one more pic frame extended and rear leafs flipped fit stock front driveshaft to the rear afte rockbox addon 4:70 sitting at 104" wheelbase

Always in a state of change, this is without the sliders, without the Eshan top, without the military 37s on 16.5 dual beadlocks, and a few other things you can't see anyway... Hope to get a newer picture when I get it back on the trail again.

gary
gary_04 (Small).JPG

Med Core Truck...Hardcore Driver...hehe

Actually low core till I get some springs on her.... :cool:

coiled40gary said:
Always in a state of change, this is without the sliders, without the Eshan top, without the military 37s on 16.5 dual beadlocks, and a few other things you can't see anyway... Hope to get a newer picture when I get it back on the trail again.

gary

Hey Gary, do you have the pics of your cruiser and mine on the RTI???

Superdave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom