let's see yer cruiser

79bj40

Just joined the forum after lurking for ages...so here I am.

I don't know if I would use the term hardcore when referring to my cruiser, but here it is - 79 bj40 Mudrak improved with an OME suspension and soon to be repowered with a fresh b diesel. Hopefully it will be back on the road in a week or so.

Now, can anyone name the location the image was made.
bj40_small.jpg

Welcome and to answer your question....uhmmm....the Martin Marietta Quarrie about 8 miles from my house????

R-I-G-H-T

Ed

Cothran

Well, I think it'll be "harcore" once its done. Here's what it looked like when I put the body on before I moved:

Here's what it looks like now:

Heres a few more pictures:
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5

FJBen

SILVER Star

Pig Core...

seems to work well...AND has room for all your Sak's 5th Avenue bags... :grinpimp:

Last edited by a moderator:

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

Hard Core tends to leave hard holes in my wallet.....like the 40 in the second pic that I eventually decided to sell because all I did was dump money into it!!!

How about "medium-core"??? Like pic #1....JUST the way I like'em. :cool:

Last edited:

dacicci

one more pic frame extended and rear leafs flipped fit stock front driveshaft to the rear afte rockbox addon 4:70 sitting at 104" wheelbase

Always in a state of change, this is without the sliders, without the Eshan top, without the military 37s on 16.5 dual beadlocks, and a few other things you can't see anyway... Hope to get a newer picture when I get it back on the trail again.

gary
gary_04 (Small).JPG

SPRDAV

coiled40gary said:
Always in a state of change, this is without the sliders, without the Eshan top, without the military 37s on 16.5 dual beadlocks, and a few other things you can't see anyway... Hope to get a newer picture when I get it back on the trail again.

gary
Hey Gary, do you have the pics of your cruiser and mine on the RTI???

Superdave

Top Bottom