295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MTs pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got these installed last weekend and I'm lovin' them. They fit real nice on my OME heavy/med lift with no rubbing and they're real nice on the road. I know everybody usually gets BFG's or Toyo's lately, but I wanted to be different. I got these babies delivered for $158 each from Discount Tire Direct and I've read nothing but good reviews. We'll see how they work out in the long run.
DSC05626A.JPG
DSC05627A.JPG

I havent heard much about those tires. They look really good. Nice rig too.

ERG80

Love the look man. That is the exact spring and tire combo I'm pretty sure I'm going to run. How is the ride and did you do any caster correction, how was the power loss with the bigger tires? Thanks a million!:cheers:

Love the look man. That is the exact spring and tire combo I'm pretty sure I'm going to run. How is the ride and did you do any caster correction, how was the power loss with the bigger tires? Thanks a million!:cheers:

The ride is much better with the bigger tires. The bigger sidewalls absorb a lot more of the bumps. The tires hum a little bit on the road, but they're really not that bad. Also, if you're looking for a 295/75/16, this was one of the few MT's I could find in that size.

So, this is a 34"?

WCT49(dealer) has provided 3-4 folks in the CLC with these tires & we even gave a set away last year at the Southern Cruiser Crawl.

Tires performed great & reviews were positive.

$$$ is also a plus.

Will be the next tire going on the wifes 80.

So, this is a 34"?

They are 33's. 33X11.50X16 to be exact. I didn't want to go with 315's b/c I don't plan on regearing and the performance impact was minimal.

great price i will definately have to look into those

I seriously considered the Hankook's for the price but their 315's were on national backorder a few weeks ago when I was buying tyres.

Congrats on the new shoes.
-B-

The BFG 295's are closer to being a 34, the 285'S are the 33's. I think 32.8" for the 285's and 33.8 for the 295's or somewhere close.

I put these same tires on my stock 80 about a month or 2 ago. So far I love them. They really are not much louder than my stock michelins, maybe thats because of all the rattles and other noises. I got my 295 off ebay for $596 shipped and payed $40 for mount balance. Pretty good deal I think. No rubbing for now at the mall, but I do have an OME heavy/med lift in the garage waiting for it.

The BFG 295's are closer to being a 34, the 285'S are the 33's. I think 32.8" for the 285's and 33.8 for the 295's or somewhere close.

305s are 33" and the 295s are 33.2"

I just put 305 BFG ATs on my rig.

I bet your rig will look even sweeter with some Sliders to replace those running boards.

Last edited:
What is the mileage warranty on these tires? Your rig is looking great. A Slee step sliders will look pretty sweet on your rig. :beer:

I am going to run that tire size in the Nitto Terra Grapplers and on their website they measured 33.4 inches tall, but not sure about the width.

I know, the factory running boards have got to go. They're all banged up and starting to rust. I've been eyeing the SolidRockOffroad sliders so far. The Slee steps are real nice, but a little bit more expensive than I like.

I checked hankook's website and these are actually 33.6" in diameter in the 295 size.

when i first saw your hanooks i thought that they looked a lot like this kelly,

Safari+DTR_crop.jpg

until i went to the hanook website. are the big lugs siped? have you had them in the dirt yet?
here are the hanooks
rt03_tire_front.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom