parting out 78 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.pipsquack4wheelers.com
parting out 78 fj40 i got into an accident in. here is a pic so you can see what is damaged. :cool:
40 ouch.JPG

Does it run?

How much for the whole thing?

PM sent on mirrors.

parting out 78 fj40 i got into an accident in. here is a pic so you can see what is damaged. :cool:

If Poser doesn't get the whole thing, I need any of the following that are in very good condition:

Visors
One seat bottom cover (perfect?)
Rear View Mirror
Smog Pump Bracket
BVSVs, VSVs, other little smoggy parts, nothing big or heavy.

I am interested in teh rubber floor mat if it is in good condition. Also rear heater?? How much?

I would like to try and get the wiper motor cover if possible, How much?? shipping to sunny Florida 34475. Thanks

PM sent for brake parts....

Thanks, Matt

motor tranny t case still plenty of goodies 2 go around i have good defrost covers visers are ok, seats in pretty good shape coule of seam cracks. rollbarr and padding in decent shape 78 is the year the belts were attached to rollbar. gauge cluster, brake booster, front heater, rear heater, blower unit, dash parts,top in ok shape typical rust, driveshafts,pedals it all must go i am willing to deal:grinpimp:

Looking for differential...

I might also be interested in the rear heater.

Fine spline 3rd if still tight - prefer the front if they've not been swapped and the axle wasn't damaged in the accident...

How much for the complete chunk with diff. flange? - I'll pay shipping.

update what has sold

frnt diff
rear diff

all mirrors
amb doors
frnt doors
windshieldknobs
180 door stops
rear heater
brake junct block 4 way
everything else up 4 grabs

Last edited: