Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It ain't mine, its Terry Moorefield's (the hot dog guys) old rig. Way too much on the price, but that thing is point and shoot. Terry traded it to David Bess for my 40 before I bought it. My 40's sitting on jackstands in my front yard waiting for me to rebuild the front end like it has been for 3 months:flipoff2:

PS, its called "turqueer" because Terry painted it turquoise:doh:

I have a friend looking for a 40 around the $5000 range. Anybody have any leads for me? He lives in Beaufort is willing to travel. Doesn't really care what year. He likes the Crockpot and was looking for a project/new hobby.

Thinks highly being the main word..... That's a 5k truck at most in my opinion. Does look nice though:grinpimp:

I looked at this truck in person prior to pulling the trigger on my Hundy last week.. It's a a nice 80, but it has a few issues. I would have gone 6k on it, but the seller was firm at 7k.

Hey guys, thought I would let you know I got some brand new 30rd AR-15 mags for sale over in mudbay. Thanks

I have a good working pioneer/scion cd player/radio with a 6-disk cd changer out of my 450. Ill give it away! I also need the trip piece that goes around the center vent on the dash. It also houses the stock clock. Mine is cracked.

Thanks

2f

Hi ONSers I have an old farmer neighbor who has a 72 FJ40 he's looking for an engine for. We're in Moore County if anyone has one pls call me @ 910-639-7358 Robert.

Thanks!

I have a good working pioneer/scion cd player/radio with a 6-disk cd changer out of my 450. Ill give it away! I also need the trip piece that goes around the center vent on the dash. It also houses the stock clock. Mine is cracked.

Thanks

May have the dash piece for you... might be interested in the CD player

Nitro 4.88 gears for sale

I am in the process of pulling a set of Nitro 4.88 gears out of the truck (78 FJ-40). There are approximately 2500 miles on the gear set, so they are just broken in.

Asking price $250 or best offer.

If interested, email me at seriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com

It ain't mine, its Terry Moorefield's (the hot dog guys) old rig. Way too much on the price, but that thing is point and shoot. Terry traded it to David Bess for my 40 before I bought it. My 40's sitting on jackstands in my front yard waiting for me to rebuild the front end like it has been for 3 months:flipoff2:

PS, its called "turqueer" because Terry painted it turquoise:doh:

Terry referred to it as turqueal, not turqueer...

Definitely not worth the current asking price - too old school. When he tubed it out back in 2002 it was pretty bad ass!

Alright Ive singled out a few of the likely suspects with no luck yet, so now time to target the closet 80 owners. I thought id post this up here for a week or so to tug at your conscience before hitting the nat'l classifieds

I have my Iron Pig Offroad rear bumper for an 80 series for sale. Its off, cleaned and ready for pickup; I have all the hardware. Delivery and installation negotionable :D For those that havent seen it, it is powdercoated a custom gray color to accent the moonglow pearl but also matches oe lexus gray trim great. Would look awesome on say a green one if maybe a member on here perhaps picked on up for his wife....... or that other green one that is under new ownership. Or white, blue, etc ;)

but pics here https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/189993-touch-gray-bumper-install.html
and Lance's site
http://www.ironpigoffroad.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_27&products_id=70

A new one from lance is just over $1775 before shipping. Albeit fresh (boring black) PC and a redesigned (lukes) swingout, it doesnt have provisions for the hi lift at that cost.

$1200
could be open to some barter but cash is king

If they are 2.5" backspacing, then you cannot build them into beadlocks. Just ask Martin :D

DPMS Oracle 308

http://dpmsinc.com/308-ORACLE-ATACS_ep_98-1.html

Purchased this the Saturday after things went crazy. Only 20 rounds have gone threw the gun.

RFLR-OC-Black

Comes with:
(2) 20 round mags, one of which is still sealed in plastic
Pelican 1720 Case
I still have the box it came in and all the paperwork

Price: Send me an offer, Im in no rush to sell and won't take much under the list price.

Located in Eastern NC.
Call or text me: nineone9twoone943zerofour
-Kevin

That is sweet. I might have to think about this one for a bit, and do some deep thinking at that.

And a picture

P1140593.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom