New Seat & Custom Seat bracket interest? (1 Viewer)

Do you need seat bracket adapters that fit like OEM?

• Yes, I'm interested in seat bracket adapters!

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • No, I'm not interested, keep'em for yourself.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FOR SALE: Resiurc Gear LLC - FJ60 Seat Brackets

(NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE - SEE UPDATED ON POST#66 - Page 4)
Resiurc Gear LLC - FJ60 Seat Brackets
Currently have for sale are universal FJ60 seat brackets that mirror the OEM shape. They are wide enough to allow different widths of seat rails from aftermarket seats. I used these on my summit racing seats.

Visit my site at: www.resiurcgear.com

These are pictures of the 1 gen brackets, got page 4 post 66 or www.resiurcgear.com for the latest versions.

Just wanted to you share my new seat setup. It's a summit racing seat approx. $130. I really like sport seat feeling, feels like it's got a hold on you. Plus the seat is higher now I really feel like i can see over my hood. It also leaves plenty of headroom.

P1010001.jpg

IMG00142-20100706-1951.jpg

IMG00140-20100706-1951.jpg

IMG00137-20100706-1950.jpg

The question I had is how much interest is there on the adapters that are in the pics. Essentially they would allow you bolt up any seat rail/slider. The adapters take on the stock shape of the floor pan and you bolt whatever slider you have to.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I was wrong. I thought with all the threads searching for new seats and then having to fab new seat brackets, these adapters would solve that problem. Oh well back to the machine shop.

I'd consider a set.

I'm very (VERY) interested in a set. Want to upgrade seats but don't have fab area now.

I'm curious, but can't see the pics while I'm here at work. I'll take a look when I'm off duty.

I'm curious, but can't see the pics while I'm here at work. I'll take a look when I'm off duty.

You can't be OFF DUTY, I'm OFF DUTY!
You Be Spook50 and I'll be OFF DUTY, ok?

Now whose on first? No, whose on 2nd, what's on first......:D

Seriously, I just saw the thread (not sure how I missed it?)
You have pricing yet?

I'm definately interested in a set for my 62.:beer:

You can't be OFF DUTY, I'm OFF DUTY!
You Be Spook50 and I'll be OFF DUTY, ok?

Now whose on first? No, whose on 2nd, what's on first......:D

Seriously, I just saw the thread (not sure how I missed it?)
You have pricing yet?

I'm definately interested in a set for my 62.:beer:

LOL, how about when I'm not on duty? :D

From the looks of it, this looks to be for a 60 series. I can't be 100% though.

Be great to have a simple system like this to adapt my Mazda seats to.

I'm working with a friend on building these. For my setup I ordered two of the same seats from summit racing and believe it or not but the rail mounting holes where different widths? One seat had the holes further apart from the stock measurement and the other had the holes on the inside of the stock measurement, argh...but what this as allowed is for us to figure on make the portion where the seat rails attach to the brackets a general size larger to both inside and outside to accommodate the difference that may be encountered on aftermarket seats. Once we nail down the process we can get a better idea on price. Keep you posted and thanks for the interest.

Will these be for a 60 or a 62 series?

What ever happened with these brackets?

My son was born so the project took a back seat. But since the I version posted above we came up with a lower profile one. I'll post pics of those. I still plan to produce and sell. Sorry for the delay.

id be interested in them too if youre still making them...

Might be interested...what material are you using for these brackets?

I had one pair made out of steel and one out of aluminum.
Any preference out there? I plan to take them out this weekend and get them to the machine shop next week for some minor tweaking.

Thanks for the interest.

What is the spacing between seat mounts? The rails on the seats I want are about 17" apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom