Con Ferr HD roof rack clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
4 of these are sold, 4 still available... edited info:

I have 4 of the ORIGINAL heavy duty roof rack clamps made my Con Ferr. These are not to be confused with the repro-ish version of these that have been for sale elsewhere here on mud (very good clamps to be sure, but not the originals). I bought them NEW way back when... I used them once on a wooden platform rack I made up for a specific single use and then took back apart. They have been stored in my shed since. Most need the rubber covers for the feet replaced - I would dip them in that Plasti Dip tool handle coating stuff... all threads/nuts turn freely.

Pricing:
$119.50 for 4 clamp brackets

This INCLUDES shipping in the lower 48...

Last edited:
These measure vertically about 6.5" from the flat top flange to the egde that sits in the top of the gutter....

That is what is needed for an FJ40. The reproduction one that are being sold today are 6.3" and makes it real tight for a roof top carrier on an FJ40. I wish had not just bought some. :crybaby:

I'll take 4 of them. pm sent.

I'm interested in 2 clamps. Please let me know if you will seperate fromt the standard 4. pm me price with shipping included to 91354 Cali.

I'd prefer not... it'll probably be hard to sell the last 2... why don't you buy the 4 and then YOU can sell off extra 2... or find a buyer for the other 2 and I'll ship out 2 and 2...

Anyone else want just 2?

Price would be $65 per pair, delivered... IF I can have all 4 sold...

Thanks, keep me in mind.

Still have these? I only need 2 more, but if necessary I'll buy the 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom