9FE6F82C-C186-4946-AD71-54419B8C3E75.jpeg
L

9FE6F82C-C186-4946-AD71-54419B8C3E75.jpeg

Hdj100 center diff locker switch
You have a LHD cruiser with RHD controls, just like me. Good job!

Hi! Yes but the job isnt done yet! The switches for the hazard, antenna and center difflock dont work. I enlarged the wires to connect them proper but without success. How did this work out by yours?

Kind regards
Luke

Hi! Yes but the job isnt done yet! The switches for the hazard, antenna and center difflock dont work. I enlarged the wires to connect them proper but without success. How did this work out by yours?

Kind regards
Luke
Ok hard to explain just in writing,
So the non nav vertical ac control board(not the amplifier) has the two connectors that you extended but they do not work, yes? How have you modified vehicle side harness to connect to the ac amplifier?

Right. I have just extended every cable (one by one) to connect them to the other side of the ac-control-unit...

When you go to non-nav from nav, you need to move pins between connectors. Do you have an EWD (electrical wiring diagram book) for your year?

Thanks for the informations!

Well no i dont have the diagram. Would Ou recomend to buy a new connector to switch the pins or is it possible to open up the connectors i have? And Arent the pins only mirrored?

Well It depends. there is not many pins that are different, but they are critical for operation. What exact model is your land cruiser? and what land cruiser are your new parts from.

read some of this, you can see that changes must be made. but this is for USA model vehicles with gas engine. Things may be different for diesel overseas model.

Last edited:
Sorry I do not mean the pins for the side control are different. there is other wires in the harness that feed the ac amplifier that is different, that need to be changed

Does your landcruiser have rear ac?
if yes,
you need to add that button from the old set-up over to the new. Because the new parts only have rear heater blower button.

I have a 2004 LC100 with the 4.2 turbodiesel and 5speed automatic. The donor vehicle was the same, but from australia. By the way: The only thing that actually work ist the backlight of the hazard switch at the moment...

Media information

Category
100-series
Added by
Luckass
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename