1964 fj45lv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm new to this section but not new to cruisers and MUD.

I just picked up a 1964 FJ45LV.

It will be for sale pending a possible purchase from another MUD member.

I'm not posting in the for sale section just yet. I'm not sure where I'm going to be at for price. The PO is looking for the title, so price is based on title or no title.

So, the story is.

The guy I bought it from purchased it in Southern California 31 years ago. He moved to Western Colorado 18 years ago and it has been sitting parked ever since.

Here's a link for pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107544...authkey=Gv1sRgCNzNwqe94fbAuAE&feat=directlink
DSCN6261.jpg

Last edited:
The big Toyota Land Cruiser sticker on the back is kinda cool. Looks like the Toyota font that was used on the Toyota sticker on the rear of 45 SWB's

seeing how this is one number newer thenWilma I wantto see it get back on the road :)

hi the link up top does not work. any chance of looking into that ?

Thread is almost 6 years old.

I know. Sorry for digging up corpses but I own this truck now and I'm trying to collect as much history about it.

sure these are from the PO. Still, haven't received her yet. Once I get her I will take more pictures

IMG_8293 3.JPG

IMG_8321 3.JPG

IMG_8324 3.JPG

IMG_8318 3.JPG

Wow nice this didn't come out of Denver by chance did it.
I remember that one well, I drooled over it back in the day. Believe it came out of Tellruide.

Here's the for sale thread on it, no real additional information. It had links to youtube videos but sadly I think they are all invalid.

For Sale - 1964 fj45lv

Last edited:
Got the title in my name today and took some additional pictures

IMG_8432.JPG

IMG_8444.JPG

IMG_8459.JPG

IMG_8462.JPG

IMG_8463.JPG

I remember that one well, I drooled over it back in the day. Believe it came out of Tellruide.

Here's the for sale thread on it, no real additional information. It had links to youtube videos but sadly I think they are all invalid.

For Sale - 1964 fj45lv

Thanks. Wow it was going for So little money back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom