FJ45 Unrestored Original 1976 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

vagabondcruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Truck has sold and is heading to Colorado. Thanks all to your interest and comments
Selling my dream truck due to health reasons.Help me out here.I bought it a year ago from Hilltop Cruisers in Sundre Alberta Canada where Ryan took special care on keeping it an unrestored original.OEM parts were installed such as lights,mirrors,seals,front fenders etc.He went thru the truck from front to back makeing everything operational.No expenses were spared to make this truck a great running driving rig.We started with a truck with low mileage(72,000) that had been in storage for nearly 20 years.Except for the front fenders being rusty at the lights and nonstock mirrors installed this was a solid no rust truck.Ryan had OEM fenders which he painted and installed.He removed the nonstock mirrors,repainted the doors inside and out,installed new gaskets window tracks etc and reinstalled the doors.The only body part that isn't just right is the top of the cab.There was holes in it for some type of bracket.I found a brand new OEM top which I have not installed yet.Interior is very nice and has the original floor mat.One seat cover is a little torn so I bought all new covers but haven't put on yet.Had gas tank and radiator redone.Guys,This truck even has some of the original paint on the underside of the cab and frame.The box isn't brand new perfect straight but it is solid and no rust through.Looking to get $25,000 out of it which is way less than invested.We all talk about if only a guy could find an unrestored original that isn't rusted out or butchered,but that could never happen.Well,here it is.
Mikes import pics 005.jpg
Mikes import pics 003.jpg
mikes doors 4 003[2].jpg

Last edited:
Best of luck with the sale. Let me know if you get $25,000,00 for it im interested to know if its worth that much.

Health reasons, help me out here............I don't get at what you are asking there.

Last edited:
Health Reasons.

Sorry for coming off too strong with health issues but I would ask all of you to help me get this truck sold.Thanks in advance for your help and concerns.As far as what the truck is worth lets assume a fair price for it would be 10 to 12 thousand dollars without repairs considering the unrestored condition it was in.Then consider what it would take to make it the truck it is today.Do the math.This truck is a road ready fun to drive head turner.If it helps I'll take 2 thousand off the price and sell the seat covers and brand new OEM top seoeratly.

=vagabondcruiser;6463731.Then consider what it would take to make it the truck it is today.Do the math.This truck is a road ready fun to drive head turner.If it helps I'll take 2 thousand off the price and sell the seat covers and brand new OEM top seoeratly.
Think the price for your truck is fair.
Most people don`t do the mathematics, to buy a truck in a good shape is always the cheapest way to drive one.
Good luck and all the best
Peter

Love your truck. Hope you get your number.

I am interested in seeing more of your 45. Please contact me.

Thank You,
Joshua

goodluck with the sale

where's Manfredi at? this is what he keeps saying he wants.

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! Just checked my sock drawer...only have like $3.18 and some lint, DANG IT!
Nice rig, Hope it sells quick.

Thank you

Guys I know it doesn't show up on the message board but the PM's I'm getting from many of you offering well wishes is unbelievable and welcomed. You're a great group. Thank You

Reasonable Offer

This great truck has not sold. Will entertain any reasonable offer. By comments from many of you the price is fair. Are things just not selling. Would appreciate your input. Thanks

hhhhmmm i wish i had the coin, that is a really nice looking cruiser. i dont think that your price is too much just....you need to find the right buyer for that price....is it worth it? yes, but with the way things are you will just have to hit the right buyer who has the coin in his jeans and it will be gone

Let me take my $18,000 back and say that without looking at the truck in person was wrong of me to say that.. Sorry to Mike and all...........

I real man can say sorry.................

An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay. That said, I really think the TLC ship has sailed as far as commanding good prices for a well maintained rig.

I think you rig is worth what you are asking, but I am also not in a position to purchase a $25,000 FJ45 at this time.

Best of luck in the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom