Post Holiday Cruiserhead meeting??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserbrett

GOLD Star
Threads
Is it time for a post holiday get together? We could meet at pizza port again, or possibly a location with a parking lot?

Maybe we should schedule a day to knock out a few projects on someones truck? Some other clubs have done this and I think it worked out well.

Sounds good, I missed out on the PP event last time, so it would be nice to meet everyone else and check out everyone's rigs. Another good spot is Stone Brewery in North County (Escondido) since they have a huge parking lot, but whatever works best for everyone.

Sounds good, I missed out on the PP event last time, so it would be nice to meet everyone else and check out everyone's rigs. Another good spot is Stone Brewery in North County (Escondido) since they have a huge parking lot, but whatever works best for everyone.

Works for me- I really like their Beer:beer:.

I am up for a beer sometime

I am up for a meet and greet, pending my social coordinators :princess: appointment book. And for anyone in the San Marcos area we have a Beach N Toys meeting the first tuesday of every month at Daltons Road House were all toyota 4x4 are welcome.

Sounds good, also like the idea about getting together to work on each others rigs. I figure with all the help you guys could do a PS conversion on my truck in no time flat. :) Stone brewery rocks!...although the coffee porter I had at PP a little while back was amazing. I tried to replicate it in a couple bottles of my last batch but didn't come out so great. Thanks for getting this going again Brett!

Stone's brewery =good idea=:beer::beer::beer:

well, I am open to having everyone come to my place, I have a decent garage with a bunch of tools, but I am up in north county, 15 & 76, I could fire up the bbq if everyone brings a little food and beer.....

Noah's =good idea=:beer::beer::beer:

I'm in if available, the next few weekends look good and the rig is running (for now).
Ed

Me too either one. I'm gonna be out of town middle thru the end of the month though.

well, I am open to having everyone come to my place, I have a decent garage with a bunch of tools, but I am up in north county, 15 & 76, I could fire up the bbq if everyone brings a little food and beer.....

This sounds like a weiner to me.
I'm down.

I no long have a current list of stuff to do, as am concentrating on work, but maybe some who have a list could start to post them up so there could be a gathering of random parts we all have laying around.

Trade ????????

I have a pair of long jump seats I would like to trade for a pair of nice fenders for my 73 fj40, if anyone who is going is interested.

I am also interested in buying a nice hood too.

thanks yo.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

One side foot is missing, and the feet on the left one are there, but still have old rusty cruiser tub bolted on. They pulled out of the rust bucket they came from.

I'm in, too. Missed the last one but my evenings are more open now.

The 17/18/19th is a long weekend, but maybe that would work-saturday afternoon? Who's hosting? Or pizza/beer at a brewery?

I'm out of town 13-24th so probably gonna miss it. Damn!

Gitty Up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom