Builds TiredIron's TLC build up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
tired-iron.mounet.com
I picked up this 91' last Saturday and started doing a few mods to it yesterday...here's a link to a "Mods" page for the TLC.
Pirate Build Thread

I have a set of Volvo portal axles coming to go under it, I will post when I update the mods page.
TLC_01.jpg

Last edited:
Man - cool idea on the storage box!

Your rig reminds me of my old 91.
JCruiserDriveway3.jpg

Last edited:
Tired Iron,

I know the guy you bought your cruiser from. He used to be my neighbor but moved away...Todd, right?

He's a really cool guy, actually bought my old 72 a long time ago.

I too, would love to see the portals under that thing.
Very nice.

your rear seat box idea was way cool :flipoff2:
one question though, whats in the area for the radio, is that why you put the cb on the rear of the center consol?

Call customer service at ARB

TiredIronGRB said:
I got my ARB winch bumper today but there wasn'r any installation instructions with it, does anyone one have them. I have the bumper installed but there's several small brackets that I have no idea what they are for. :confused:

G.R.Baker

Congrats on the purchase and cool mods so far! I'm pretty sure I still have the instructions on my recent ARB bar install. You should have the license plate mount and the winch box mount? And the two tabs that go between the stock tow hooks and bumper. I think that was it...

I am interested in a mile marker also (good prices).

All you did was mount it upside down... Did you have to drill any new holes? Is there possibly any harm from mounting the winch the way you did?

muy macho!

What size meats are those? Looks great, volvo portals are super cool. Just throw a toyota turbo diesel in that thing, and it's my dream rig...

I heart the black rims, too.

cool,

seth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom