An alternative to Scanguage II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will this do everything a Scanguage can do? Sounds tempting if it does. I really need to use my Ipod Touch for more than music. I would love to hear some feedback if anyone has tried it yet.

How about the Ultra-gauge? It is $39 until 8/22 (according to the website). It appears to do everything the scangauge does, plus a few more things like visual and audible alarms, service intervals, 6 gauges at a time... I am very tempted, I was going to get an extra cable for my scangauge, but for another $20, I might just get the Ultra-gauge, and move the SCII to the Mini.

Will these things work with a 3FE ECU by any chance...?

These are all for OBD-II applications.

Lame! Is there ANYTHING cool for the 3FEs??

How about the Ultra-gauge? It is $39 until 8/22 (according to the website). It appears to do everything the scangauge does, plus a few more things like visual and audible alarms, service intervals, 6 gauges at a time... I am very tempted, I was going to get an extra cable for my scangauge, but for another $20, I might just get the Ultra-gauge, and move the SCII to the Mini.

Damn, I should've waited and got 2 of those instead of my SG's. I really like the alarm feature and the price is really nice too.:)

Eicca...thats a great question....manual transmission swap....I beleive the H55F (5spd) will work with the 3FE. That would be a cool mod

Eicca...thats a great question....manual transmission swap....I beleive the H55F (5spd) will work with the 3FE. That would be a cool mod

Haha I meant in terms of Scangauge-type stuff but I agree, that would be dang cool.

Why would you need to monitor the "performance" of tractor engine? Isn't that kind of like putting a scangauge (or similar) on a fork lift?

Just installed my OT 2 it is sweet! Contact Baktash, he sells hem and your supporting another Mudd member. I'll post some of the specifics soon in another thread, rest assured it will give more info than most need for an FZJ80.

Does anybody have dimensions for the ultraguage?

Im looking and cant find it....do u know which part of site

Im looking and cant find it....do u know which part of site

Could have sworn I found it on there site....I cant find it now. I'm looking at one installed in a LC on Friday though, I will tell you then.

Cool...im trying to figure out if i can put it where my ash tray is with a pull out dock on it to adjust then put it back in...but need to make sure it wont foul my cup holder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom