Disco Cup holder. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
By request, links to pairs for $53 good until the 15th
gray
tan

I read FirstToy's thread about using a Discovery's cup holder and thought it was a great idea so i installed one this morning. I chose to spray paint mine to make it blend in a little better. Color Rust-Oleum Bronze Textured (7226 Bronze #20066 72268). Its a perfect match and the texture is close too.

The install is simple, just snap a little tab off the bottom (or drill an extra hole in the console for it to sit in) and screw in two screws. It is a sturdy mount and the 44oz. drink in the picture is very stable and isnt touching the radio. The seat barely touches the cup holder when fully forward.

Thank you to FirstToy for the idea: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/177644-land-rover-disco-cupholder.html

pic 1 is the factory color
pic 2 is painted the rust-oleum bronze
pic 3 showing the fitment.
discocupo.JPG
discocupp.JPG
discocupc.JPG

Last edited:
Love my Disco.............................cup holder.

Good color match. You should add a reply on the cup holder thread in FAQ.

I read FirstToy's thread about using a Discovery's cup holder and thought it was a great idea so i installed one this morning. I chose to spray paint mine to make it blend in a little better. Color Rust-Oleum Bronze Textured (7226 Bronze #20066 72268). Its a perfect match and the texture is close too.

The install is simple, just snap a little tab off the bottom (or drill an extra hole in the console for it to sit in) and screw in two screws. It is a sturdy mount and the 44oz. drink in the picture is very stable and isnt touching the radio. The seat barely touches the cup holder when fully forward.

Thank you to FirstToy for the idea: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/177644-land-rover-disco-cupholder.html

pic 1 is the factory color
pic 2 is painted the rust-oleum bronze
pic 3 showing the fitment.

Nice .... now I want some cherry lime aid

Looks great :D

Thanks guys.
It is really handy for those early morning Sonic "happy hour" runs.

My friend bought a gray cup holder for his Cruiser so i snapped a few pics. He's not sure if he'll paint them or keep them the factory color. If he does find a match color to the blue gray interior I'll post up the paint info. It looks pretty close but the lighting isnt that great.
pics:
DSC01401.JPG
DSC01402.jpg

Last edited:
I knew Disco's were good for something. Looks great and will even hold a coffee cup with a handle.

Galandcruiser97, how much you looking for one of your Disco holders?

:cheers:

Steve

I fell asleep and woke up to my inbox filled. I have 14 cup holders. And they are brand new. and they all are tan. i will let them go for $35 shipped within the US. The first 14 To PM me a paypal address they will be the first to get the cup holders.

Yup 14 is the count. They have been sitting in a box for a while. I am going to install my personal one today. I never thought that those things would actually come in handy. I guess it is worth it though.

14 cup holders. What possesed you to purchase 14 :lol:

14 cup holders. What possesed you to purchase 14 :lol:

I had them for like 2 years. It was more of given to me from one of my dad's friends. I just gave him a little something for them. He was going to sell them at a garage sell and i was like those are still in the wrapper. So i took the whole box. He had 3 Land rovers and he is always driven land rovers so i understand why he had so many. I just didn't wanna see them go. Now they came in handy for people who really need it. Including me because I never thought about it until i saw this last night. Talk about good luck. Now i have a cup holder for me and my passenger.

Do I get a commission since its my thread? :flipoff2:lol j/k

Do the ones youre selling come with the inserts and mounting screws?

Yup 14 is the count. They have been sitting in a box for a while. I am going to install my personal one today. I never thought that those things would actually come in handy. I guess it is worth it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom