Got a new (used) 80 to replace my wrecked one..."Bought not Built" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to those who helped me find and acquire my new Cruiser (especially Christo, wouldn't have happened without you)!

It's basically stock...except for over $20k worth of goodies!:grinpimp:

The PO did an amazing job on the build. Super clean, amazingly maintained.

I know, "this thread is useless without pics!", but I'll get them up later this week when I have a minute and after I get my roof rack mounted up.:p

Quick highlight list:
  • engine only has 70k following rebuild (bored out .040 over)
  • TRD supercharger (here's one way to get yer hands on one, buy a new rig:flipoff2:) w/ Safari Snorkel
  • ARB products- front bumper (w/ M12000 & IPF lights), F&R lockers
  • Rear Kaymar w/ dual swingouts
  • Slee products- 5" lift, sliders, T-case skidplate, SS brake lines
  • Toyota parts- hand throttle, aux. tank, cup holder:rolleyes:, Toyota switches for everything (sub tank, ARBs, winch controls, lights)
  • 4.88s
  • African Outback drawer system
  • 315 MTRs
Merry Christmas everybody!!!

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Nick

Nice setup...that's pretty close to my dream 80. I guess I need to go work for rich people.

Pictures and price, if you comfortable with giving up the number.

Year?

Happy Trails!!

Was that off of Slee's website? The mods looks strikingly similar and is a helluvadeal for a turn key awesome mobile...

if its the one slee had on his site- congrats! sweet rig

Your paperwork was key in working with my credit union. Again, if I was single without kids, I woulda bought the Blueberry.:cool: I think Darryl's truck will suit my family just fine in getting to some fun places.

Merry Christmas!

DANG, nice score!!! :flipoff2: I'll be up in SMV for work this morning. Is your rig gonna make an appearance? Please let me know where you park her. Merry Xmas.

WOW....That is one sweet 80. Congrats on the nice score... worth waiting for.

Nice setup...that's pretty close to my dream 80. I guess I need to go work for rich people.

Or you could work harder and become a rich person:beer:

Is this he one?
So nice:flipoff2:

Slee - Trucks for sale

Why yes, that's MY CRUISER!!!

DANG, nice score!!! :flipoff2: I'll be up in SMV for work this morning. Is your rig gonna make an appearance? Please let me know where you park her. Merry Xmas.

I'm trying to stay home today with the family. I work in SMV, but am hoping to avoid the office today. With all the fresh snow, some snow wheelin' will probably be in order soon. I'm hoping to give myself another gift and get my rack on it today. The only thing damaged on the rack during the accident was the bolts connecting the rack to the Quick N Easy clamps (bent and nearly stripped:eek:), but none of my work got damaged or bent.:cool:

WOW....That is one sweet 80. Congrats on the nice score... worth waiting for.

The thing is when I bought my first one, I was so anxious that I got it bone stock (w/ lockers was a must). This time around, I new there were certain things that were a must (lockers, forced induction) and other things that were worth it (bumpers, lift, etc.) Honestly, this is my dream rig!

Or you could work harder and become a rich person:beer:

That's the idea in working for rich people, ya hope it'll rub off on you.;)

mini hi-jack...there will likely soon be another way to get a trd supercharger...stay tuned....hi-jack off.

congrats on the "new" rig.

mini hi-jack...there will likely soon be another way to get a trd supercharger...stay tuned....hi-jack off.

congrats on the "new" rig.

Are you alluding to LC Engineering? That's a little too cryptic, more details needed...

yes that was pretty cryptic, andn no I am not alluding to LC engineering (at least I don't think so) I was asked not to let too much info out of the bag on this one for now. I know someone (very close to me) that works for an un-named supercharger company that gave me some good info and continues to update me on it. For those of you wanting a supercharger...wait a few months and some good info will be available. I was told the other day that it could be a year or so, but they should be available. When I am able to give more specific info I will make sure to post for all to read. I will get info as it is available and let you know whats going on asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom