Frame diagram scans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KLF

Frame waxer
SILVER Star
Threads
Part of my total restore will be doing some work on the bare frame, so today I did some hi-res (1200 dpi) scans of a few of the diagrams from various FSMs. Thought I'd offer them up here for your use and comments. They are in PDF format, I added simple text boxes so you can see where they came from and what model they are for. I have printed these up to 18x24 in size, they look great.

First 2 are from '84 & '85 FSMs, they only provide one diagram for the 4WD model. Interesting how they decided to add inches to the dimensions in '85.

Attachments

• 84_4WD.pdf
    62.9 KB · Views: 574
  • 85_4WD.pdf
    129.1 KB · Views: 586
Couple more, both of these are from the 1988 FSM, for LWB trucks. Take a close look at the body mounts for the back of the cab and the front mount for the bed, that appears to be the only difference between these models.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 88_LongBed.pdf
    143.7 KB · Views: 454
  • 88_Xcab.pdf
    220.7 KB · Views: 478
The demension guides for the '84/'85 are slightly different than the standard collision demension guides in that they do not have any cross demensoins for squaring a frame and also do not have the datum height demensions from the side view.

The demension guides for the '88 are more similar to collision repair guides.

Those are all adequate for anyone with common sense to be able to check for square and damage and a very good addition to this section, thanks for the info.

I also have a '94 FSM set, the diagrams are even more detailed. Lots of cross-check dimensions for the cab too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom