Interior Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to start a thread about interior's of people's trucks. Lets see what you have done. New gauges, add some gauges, changed the seats, new carpet, cargo barriers, center consoles. I am really interested in what all people have done...so lets see some pics. I don't have any good pics yet but I have added Recaro seats and am building a new guage panel with Autometer guages...

I put some new seats and a middle console.
fj62newseat.jpg

Great guys...keep em comming...where did the console come from??? I like it :) :)

Did the console just "pop" right in or did you have to do some fabin to get that in there?

I'm too ashamed. I pulled the carpet about three years ago because of the stench from a windshield gasket leak and never put it back down. Bare blue with the black "adhesive" pads and a lot of golden retriever hair is all I got. Line-x probably very soon though. I'll take pics then.

The TV Screen is cool and my daughter would love that....any secret to how you mounted it or ran the wires that you wanna share??? Keep the pics and ideas comming...Thanks Tim

mmw68; What kind of seats are those? They're really nice. Tell us more. Modifications to intall?
Lumbar support? Leather or vinyl? New? Used? Where bought?

here's a start-

navigation.jpg

pretty messy in that pic, much cleaner now

I have a couple from Luke's German HJ61 expedition'd rig that was in CM last week I'll try to scare up.

My Seats - more info

The seats I got from Here:
http://www.motorsportseats.com/procar/

The guy is very nice to deal with - I think I paid $450ish, shipped for both. I used the FJ62 sliders, just drilled the bolt holes on the slider a little larger, and it bolted right up.

:)

MVC_739F.sized.jpg

mot much but here it is , radio, switch bank, extra outlets

MVC_741F.sized.jpg

the switch fit well heres the part number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom