New 4x4 Labs custom front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a recap: I called called Luke from 4X4 Labs and kindly asked if he could make a simple, very light front bumper for my 60. A bumper that could accommodate a winch. "Which winch" he asked... "I have no idea, I have no budget for one yet:D."

He said he would build it and install it for me, so here are the pics:

Luke at his shop welding some finishing touches.
3502165541_4c675c3b2a.jpg

Pre-powder coating
3502171613_9b2aecd6fc.jpg

In Death Valley posing...
3491386871_c38bb7692c.jpg

In my driveway with powder coating and some dirt.
3555219552_dea2fd8cb3.jpg

3555235366_71ffcbf3dc.jpg

Anyone care to throw in 2cents on winch options?

I have no feedback for the winch options but I dig the bumper...:beer:

Here is a recap: I called called Luke from 4X4 Labs and kindly asked if he could make a simple, very light front bumper for my 60. A bumper that could accommodate a winch. "Which winch" he asked... "I have no idea, I have no budget for one yet:D."

He said he would build it and install it for me, so here are the pics:

In my driveway with powder coating and some dirt.

3555235366_71ffcbf3dc.jpg

Anyone care to throw in 2cents on winch options?

I did something similar with SROR - and haven't picked a winch yet either... I'm looking at the 9.5ti or xd9000 i think. Someone correct me but they have the same mounting so if setup for something like this, you have a couple options and aren't locked into just that one winch.

GL!

rob

i want one!!!! i just picked up a smittybuilt 10k lb winch for my 60, now i need a place to put it. how much for that bumper shipped to 91411, cali

i want one!!!! i just picked up a smittybuilt 10k lb winch for my 60, now i need a place to put it. how much for that bumper shipped to 91411, cali

you should get in touch with 4x4 Labs direct - don't think lostworld is going to sell you his. ;p

rob

Thanks Rob. I was thinking the Superwinch EPi9.0S Winch what do you think of that one?

I would definitely call Luke at 4x4 Labs he really does some quality work; however, I am pretty sure this bumper is a one off. He has something pretty cool in the works.... very cool.

Thanks Rob. I was thinking the Superwinch EPi9.0S Winch what do you think of that one?

nice! i like that it comes with the lighter line (vs steel) and the hawse - for that price hard to go wrong. Only 80 ft though, which should be enough, but i was thinking of getting the one w/ around 125 ft of steel line and replacing with 100' of the synthetic line to save weight.

how do they mount? same pattern amongst multiple models or each different? That might weigh in for me as well.

rob

Sweet! I just placed an order for one from SROR that is similar. Lightweight, functional but still super sweet. Good work 4x4 Labs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom