ebay Seller zaskar_ofn Item's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well it's not IPOR, CCOT, ore real steal. Who in GA is making 40 panels...Doesn’t Eshan make replacement panels, maybe someone is importing them. Just remember unless the panels are made from the original Toyota stamps they will more than likely require trimming or even more to work. People have had problems with CCOT, Real Steal and Heritage panels; it is just something we are going to have to live with.

Later,

Corey:grinpimp:

i have bought some small stuff from him. the quality was not that great. i asked where he was getting his product from but he would not say. i have been tempted to ck out some of the body parts. let me know what you find out.

Doesn’t Eshan make replacement panels, maybe someone is importing them. :grinpimp:

Don't think Eshan can make a windshield frame like the one one ebay. It looks like you would need a big press for this part.
Capture.JPG

well hello there. I was told there was a thread about my stuff here. What can I help you guys with???

well hello there. I was told there was a thread about my stuff here. What can I help you guys with???
'K', where is it made, how is the fit and is it all made from 18ga? Have you tried to fit any of the pieces/panels?
We've just never heard of you, so start with your rep.:cheers:

Ed

who is zaskar_ofn = PACOL

OK...now that I've read the post here are some answers.
My name is Oscar and if you call or email me my wife, Alexandra, is probably going to answer you. Our company name is PACOL,llc and we became incorporated in the US last year. oh, and the web site pacolonline.com is still under construction.

We are making these parts from dies we have designed. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and have been a LC aficionado ever since high school.

We have the ability to produce our own dies. It is "EXPENSIVE" to do it this way but the great thing about it is that we know what works and what doesn't and can make adjustments accordingly. We can also make one of a kind pieces. There was a post from some time ago about an FJ25 front bumper that I'm still waiting for drawings from the interested parties. We are also coming up with an old style LC grill that should be available for sale in two weeks. the same goes for a complete firewall all in steel.
We can make all body parts for the FJ 40 series except the hood.
oh, and the picture that malcb posted about my windshield ... these windshields are made by our 200 Ton presses.

We believe we are producing an excellent product. Some of you may have seen our products at some of the TLCA events like Cruise Moab, GSMTR (Tellico), Razorback in Hot Springs, AR and Southern cruiser crawl. Of course you can't make everybody happy and for that reason we offer money back on our new products. as far as thickness and quality of materials we are using the same gauge thickness as the original parts stamped on the better US and Venezuelan steels available.

We are marching at a slow pace as far as our advertising goes simply because there just too much to do... to little time.

Soon we will be advertising here and in other publications as time permits. This is pretty much the first time I know of people asking/talking about our products.

My steel line is new for the US, and based on this I'll be working on the web site quickly.

OEM Soft Top Bows...make 'em.

FJ 40 series is not only the stuff we make. We also have some items for the 70 series like the front fenders and windshield frames. We make parts for the old Nissan Patrol and other non-US 4x4, like Daihatsu; Suzuki SJ410, SJ413, Samurai; Land Rover (Santana), etc.
Here are some pictures of stuff to come and of the 70 series fender...
IMG_0290.jpg
IMG_0295.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg

"We are marching at a slow pace... "

Do you guys make a good rear sill?

That depends, what year and does your truck come with a hard or soft top? anyway, the answer is yes. a rear sill runs about $250-$300. Keep in mind that my rear sill includes the reinforcement that usually goes bad before it shows on the sill.
i'm looking for the picture.... here is one rear sill for the later models
Rear sill 79 up - 1.jpg

planning on any 3/4......... or even full tubs since you have the firewall?

you got it... complete tub, in steel just like the original... no fitment issues. It is going to be available in about two weeks as well. I already sell the 3/4 tubs and the 1/2 tubs.

once i come up with the web site you guys would see the complete line of items. but for now i can tell you that for example my quarter panels come complete with the channel for the hard top and the right side comes with the curvy piece that holds the fuel neck filler a real deal for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom