live from the road to cruise moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
since folks are slacking and the only live from cm thread is on rising suns sight and is severely lacking in photos, here's my thread.

got a late start...but larry, his kid jason, and f-i-l dennis finally showed up. we loaded my stuff and hit the road. it's a company minivan, so larry won't be pushing the needle off the speedo like we did when we went to sema.

we've had a couple of issues so far....jason really wanted to eat ata a mc'ds with a playland, but after driving past all the mcdonalds between silverthorne and vail, we gave up on that mission.

next, i got stuck cleaning up jasons bloody nose after he decided to stick a wad of paper up there...a whole nother reason not to have children ;)

stopped at mike goodknights to pick up some parts for a broken rig, now we're at mhc in junction to get a few supplies for larry's vendor booth, which will be a bit sparse on product since the mfr next day aired the parts to the wrong address.

couple more hours and we'll ore there

for those reading this, i'm in moab and you're not :)

sitting on speaker phone for the tlca bod meeting and 4 beers in ;)

a

I wish I was there...

a

and you were taking notes too.

a

Hard to believe.....

even the white trash have gone to bed...as much as i'm not for the desert , ita.s good to be back

hope to have pics tonight. bob bancroft handed me the keys to his bitchen stupid low geared 5 spd diesel 60, so while he's off on fins in an 8?', i hit metal masher

This is a rally bad pics thread....where are all the pics. HMMM is this friday?? Where are all the pics from Thursday?

tried loading pics...the wifi here isn't very good. hopefully someone's got a card and can load pics. i get almost there and then "page cannot be displayed":frown:

Yes she was, since it was my speaker phone, I was sitting next to her. :D

She was also "waving" to several people as they came by.

I was standing between you and her and yes there were alot of people coming over to her :)

WTF are ya'll talking about?

yeah, I met Ige, too :bounce: :cheers:

NuclearLemon

Did you every give the guy back his diesel 60 series?

sniff sniff...yes. saddest moment of the trip:frown: you know i had to be fun, i forgot to wave with the correct finger
DSC00913.JPG
DSC00914.JPG
DSC00915.JPG

couple more from metal masher and me giving the correct wave from dan's sweet rig
DSC00930.jpg
DSC00941.JPG
DSC00957.JPG

good pics. Yeah we passed you as you just pulled out of slick rock in the blue 60 as we were in out white 60. I got the whole hand though.

good pics. Yeah we passed you as you just pulled out of slick rock in the blue 60 as we were in out white 60. I got the whole hand though.

sorry...i won't do that again :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom