The mod bug continues - I know you all understand...l I finally got my new Stubbs sliders installed!
After additional fabricating, getting coated with Inyati lining, I finally got them welded to the frame yesterday. The pass side has a leg that crosses under and between the 2 cats for protection - will make me breathe easier doing up and overs. Those cats arent cheap! Thick wall tubing and great welds from a guy I know that has a nice mig welder and cut off wheel. The Inyati lining is a great surface also for when the wife and kids use as a step and wont slip. Now to plan a trail trip...
. I wanna see some pics - lots of them! By the way what is the size tire designation (i.e. 31575r17?) will you run for the 17's to make them the 35's you mentioned? I take it your running 31/33's right now?