Cruise Moab 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vacation time already on the calendar ;)

Not missing this year. Early declaration of "in".

In!

It's my new mecca... :clap:

sure I blocked it out on the calendar - but whether I will have the vacation days is another question :frown:

Registered! My 4th Cruise Moab trip, also my birthday present to me (5/4). The 3 previous trips my son has been my co-pilot but he's in high school now and can't miss the time. So, it'll be my daughter's turn to take over co-pilot duties (she's 9).

In case anyone else is planning to sign up for the formal event and runs, here is what I preferenced.

Wed. Night - Night Run on Fins and Things
Thurs. - Golden Spike (no 2nd choice)
Fri. - Hells Revenge (Dome Plateau 2nd choice)
Sat. - Dome Plateau (Chicken Corners 2nd choice)

Also note, with the exception of Spike on Thursday if there are any CSC day runs it's likely we'll opt out of the CM14 trail that day to run with our club.

Can't wait!:bounce:

Cheers,
Norm

We're in!

:clap:

This would be a sweet birthday present to myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Just checking to see who is officially making the trip up to Cruise Moab. At the meeting Friday night I asked around and only F5 Driver and Blue Cruiser were definitely in. Anyone that didn't attend but is also going? Loren? RockJock? LandCruiser Phil is always a last minute possibility.

I'm leaving uber early on Wednesday and am coming back on Sunday.

Official trails:
Wed. Night: Fins N Things night run
Thurs.: Spike
Fri.: Hell's Revenge
Sat.: Open (Wipeout Hill as a backup)

I believe F5 Driver and Blue Cruiser are going on Saturday for the whole week.

If you are in, post up so we can try to set up a CSC rendezvous in Moab and/or various caravans up.

I'm headed to Albuquerque the Friday before, and will hit Moab on Tuesday and staying till Sunday.
My brother and his grandson will be camping with me and we are set for the following trails:

Thursday - Arches
Friday - Dome Plateau
Saturday - Kane Creek Canyon

We're staying at the Super-8 on the north end. Arriving Monday night the 28th, departing Sunday the 4th...

:cheers:

Still going :)

I'm still waiting for the Cruiser to get out of the shop. My plan was to leave today but repairs are taking longer than expected.

We're driving up Monday, if anyone wants to partner for backup / safety.

:steer:
We're not heading out till early Wednesday, but leaving very early. Might be a little late for a back up but we'll be happy to pick up any parts droppd on the way up.
:moon:

Sounds good Carl... see wed evening :)

Ran Sands Flat and Castle Valley today. Gorgeous snow covered peaks!

Stepmurr,

Would you mind if I joined you for Arches on Thursday? I've already run what OffRoad Rage has scheduled.

Maybe try to align on club run for Friday or Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom