CMCC 2011 Registration Is Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2011
July 7-9, 2011
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, Tremont PA

Registration is now open.

With the change of camping venue to Twin Grove campground we hope to make the
whole experience even more enjoyable.

This year you can register for the event and pay on line using PayPal or
pay by check if you prefer.

All event details are on the event page
GCLC - Coal Mine Cruiser Classic
including links to all waivers, information, logistics, and camping.

Last edited:
Jon,
Registered and we should have the check (plus the forms) in the mail shortly.

Thanks

You're pretty fast on the trigger Larry. You beat the 2nd registrant by 20 seconds.

Important things merit prompt action. CMCC beats this requirements hands down.

It also helped that I took the day off for the bride's b-day so I could actually check 'MUD and act when I saw your post.

New campground look real nice.

do we need to call and make a reservation before hand or like the other campsites pay and register when i get there?

never mind, just found the answer on your club website.

knuckles

Yo Chris- thanks for the advice! Studs have been tightened. Retightened and checked shouldn't be an issue this year. Gary S

Let he who lives in a glass house be first to cast a stone whilst calling the kettle black.
Whatever.
The knuckle studs should be checked every time you go out. The worst thing is to have them loosen up.

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise."
Yo Chris- thanks for the advice! Studs have been tightened. Retightened and checked shouldn't be an issue this year. Gary S
No problem my friend! Just looking out for ya!

Is there a gas station near by? I like to fill up and get food and water before I hit the trail.

I see there is no alcohol allowed to be brought into Twin Grove campground. I don't see that working out to well.

Is there a gas station near by? I like to fill up and get food and water before I hit the trail.

I see there is no alcohol allowed to be brought into Twin Grove campground. I don't see that working out to well.

Adult beverages must be purchased at the campground. That's their policy and we're going to follow it.

If they can supply as much as you can drink it shouldn't be a problem.

There is a gas station at the entrance to 81.

Hey I'm not knocking it. I don't drink. But my Polish buddies like to bring in Polish beer. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom