Wanted FJ40 wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 wanted , Tennessee

Looking for a nice FJ40, prefer '77 and up but will consider others. No projects or rust buckets please. Located in Southern Middle Tennessee. Just joined today, thanks for letting me post.

Max

Last edited:
Welcome to a buyers market. There are TONS of nice 40's for sale on the east coat right now. If your budget is just north of $10k you can get a Cruiser well worth more already complete. Read through the listings.

I have a built-up one for $9500, there is a nice stock older one restored in Greenville and a nice stock restored one in Asheville. All over $10k though.

Good luck with your search.

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy. Saw yours earlier, nice rig! I'll spend little time off road and mainly use it for a DD but would like it to be off road worthy.

Power steering, disc brakes, 2F motor, heat (AC would be great also), hard top, soft top, Bimini top, small lift, with everything in good working order and a solid drivetrain.

I'll be chauffeuring precious cargo (3 daughters) from time to time so safety and reliability is important. I'm prepared to step up for the right 40.

Max

Last edited:
PM'd you...

sent you a PM

Forgot to mention I just got a Paki top form OCD tops also

Email me if you are intrested.
paki top.jpg
IMG00079-20110210-1639.jpg

Still looking:steer:

I've got a 1980 FJ40, 90% restored. Thought I'd keep the truck forever, would consider selling it to the right person. It fits the description of what you're seeking, send me a PM/email if you would like to discuss.

The truck is located in Memphis, TN.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom