For Sale 1972 FJ40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump for the FJ40, nobody wants to make offers?

BUMP for price drop from $15,000 to 10,000. Remember Price is "Or Best Offer"

I need to get it out of my garage, the more i see it the more it reminds me how these injuries changed my life drasticaly.

Great FJ40 nearly completed frame off resto for only $10,000 O.B.O.

Last edited:
BUMP for another price drop from $10,000 to 9,000. Remember Price is "Or Best Offer"

I need to get it out of my garage, the more i see it the more it reminds me how these injuries changed my life drasticaly.

Great FJ40 nearly completed frame off resto for only $9,000 O.B.O.

My loss in alot of areas is your gain with this deal

Last edited:
Good looking group of parts for a resto. Good luck with your sale!
ty :beer:

Also thanks for your service!

tyama it would be a great addition to somebodys collection, just hope i can sell it soon. full frame off resto nearly completed.

and thanks you.

thank you hondatech81, people like you remind me that it was worth it. thank you again... now if i could just sell this thing... that money would help pay some bills i would like to get out the way to make life a little more comfortable for my wife and i when i get my medical retirement finalized.

thanks again...

bump for a great priced FJ40, i was nearly done with this... my injuries impeed me from finishing.

my loss is your gain...

John

if i had someone who could re-assemble it for me (i am NOT competent with anything mechanical) i'd look at it. good luck, someone will grab it!

Saw your ad and just wanted to thank you for your service. I hope you recover ASAP and good luck with your sale. Hope you can get another tlc someday. Thanks again.

thank you guys for that...

Bump for another price drop...

Bump, truck still for sale and yet another price drop.

$7500 new sales price... Great price for a great rig

$7000 new sales price... Fj40 priced to sell...

Like I told others and through PMs and emails....(yes they ask about economy) people who are selling right now are getting the low end of car sales in general. In a regular market your car will command 10k or so...in this market your looking at half. If I was you try to keep it untii the debt ceiling is official and economy stabilizes from the official vote and things start going again this will sell for 10k. For now its a buyers market thats for sure....I seen running fj40s sell for 2k and really nice ones fully complete for only 7k running restored and all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom