For Sale 1984 fj60...beautiful (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am the second owner. Was repainted original color in jan of 2007. It has 147k millia, new a/c compressor, newer tires, runs excellent, very nice stereo, just drove it to iwoa and back, drives nicer than my80 series did, feels like a new truck. (about 3000 miles round trip) had a scare with the temp sensor, but it was a ground......I will personally deliver this truck anywhere in the us or canada, and even alaska for the cost of gas and a plane ticket home...$8300 obo pls call mike at 520 248 7175

edit: the carpet is new, and looks much better than the pics show. Likewise the engine bay is dusty butnot nearly as bad as the pics reflect

Things it needs: passenger mirror. rear speaker cover. front marker light gaskets. one or two mre minor details that i am forgetting

things I want for it: stock rims. aussie mirrors. shift ball. and a mild lift

This truck is great. 4sp feels bran new when shifting, and there is no slop in the drivetrain. steering is tight and very responsive. A/C is frigid cold and quiet. The teuck runs and rides very quiet and feels new. the truck drives better than it looks. . I truly do not want to sell this rig, but cant afford not too. I also have to sell my camaro...things came up, sucks but thats life

EDIT: also open to trade or partial trade, and dont be afraid to make an offer i dont get insulted
102_2262.jpg
102_2263.jpg
102_2264.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom