95 Built FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all, I'm putting my 95 Landcruiser up for sale. Its green, with a tan leather interior, and has 244K miles. here's the details-

ARB's/ 4.88 gears front and rear, controlled by factory e-locker switch on dash.
Slee/ OME 5" lift with all control arms
Slee sliders
Slee rear bumper and tire carrier/ hi-lift mount
Slee t-case skid
Slee tie-rod and draglink
Slee HL harness
Slee Windshield washer bottle relocation kit
ARB Bullbar
Warn 12k lb. winch and Masterpull Superline with rope cover and aluminum hawse fairlead
Longfields and inners
TRD Kazuma Supercharger
Dual Batteries (Advance Auto Titanium) in rear cargo, controlled by marine switch in console
OEM hand throttle
OEM CDL switch
HIR headlight bulbs
Safari snorkel
Extremeaire magnum air compressor with (2) 1 gal. tanks
raised diff breathers
flares removed
SS brake lines
Garmin GPS and remote antenna on snorkel
Double Cardan driveshafts front and rear
315/75R16 BFG A/T's with about 1/2 tread on 16x8 aluminum rims
Brand new FS MTR on stock rim as spare
aux. lights (not hooked up)
aftermarket pioneer cd player
back cargo area is herculined

I recently installed these new parts-
radiator
fan
shroud
S/C belt and idler
front SB bushings
(2) batteries
front wheel bearings and axle seals
front rotors and pads
master cylinder

everything works- pw, pdl, cruise, etc.

here's the downsides-
there's alot of body damage, especially on the pass. side rear door (still closes fine though) and qtr. panel. also has lots of assorted dents and dings all over, faded clearcoat, especially on the hood.
the drivers side seat is torn along the seams
the rear seat has diff fluid stains
speedo reads about 5 mph faster than you're actually going
windshield is cracked
needs a d-shft u-joint, getting a few vibes from that
check engine light came on, code p401, o2 sensor- so it needs that too.
P/S seems to be leaking a little also, saw some drips in the driveway this morning 6/29- update, needs P/S pump 10/24

Other than those things everything works fine, it runs and drives great, I've taken it on many 2 to 20 hour road trips and never had an issue. it has also served as my daily driver the past 6 months. I've tried to detail everything as close as possible. If you have any questions or want to check it out feel free to call me at 919-302-6546, if its off, leave me a message and I'll return your call. I'm located in the Wake Forest/ Raleigh NC area. I'm asking $4000 firm. Thanks.

pics can be seen here-

TWW - colter

Last edited:
00502756.jpg

decent looking rig indeed.

That's an unbelievable price with those mods, especially the SC. I think I would buy this today if you were closer. Good luck.

Thanks for the photo's Ben. Do you have the OEM rims ? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

Somebody should be all over this. You could take your stock rig, swap over the super charger and all the goods, and still sell this one for $3K easy. That means you paid for a super charger and everything else is free.

pm sent

Sent you an e-mail Ben.

wow! that's a sweet rig and a very nice price, given all the added goodies...

On the phone now with the devil.... discussing my soul.... this is one sweet rig for that sweet price.

Hi all. thanks for the responses. as far as I know the HG PM has not been done. But there don't seem to be any signs of it being an issue.

Sent you an e-mail Ben. I wonder if the neighbors would mind all the wrinkles in the sheet metal.

Thanks

On the phone now with the devil.... discussing my soul.... this is one sweet rig for that sweet price.

I tried to get him on my speed dial, but the # was busy. You must be still smokin' up a deal. :eek:
Give me a chance dude............

I want that thing....and it is on my side of the continent for a change.

Anybody want to buy a 2005 Honda transaxle powered 2 seater crawler so I can buy this awesome deal on a 80 ??????
This crawler is a $25K custom built rig with lots of upgrades.
Willling to sacrifice in order to get this 80.......

Not trying to hijack this thread......just trying to get a well built dual purpose 80 on this side of the soil.

someone buy this bad ass rig!

is it still for sale? where is it located now?

its still for sale, and I'm located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom