YWST: Front Wheel Bearing Overhaul Kits for the 100 Series (LX470)

Visit site
Well I bought two of these thinking it would be trivial to find a shop to rebuild my wheel bearings with it. Everyone I’ve called has said it can’t be done. Is this strictly a DIY job? If I’m not mechanically inclined should I return these and just get new wheel bearings?

Visit site
I will email you today for a complete hub assembly! According to my mechanic (toyota technician), things may have not been assembled/torqued properly during a brake job with the previous owner!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Website
www.cruiseroutfitters.com
Well I bought two of these thinking it would be trivial to find a shop to rebuild my wheel bearings with it. Everyone I’ve called has said it can’t be done. Is this strictly a DIY job? If I’m not mechanically inclined should I return these and just get new wheel bearings?

They are absolutely straightforward and many do perform the job in their home garage or carport with regular tools and the specialty tools we offer (scale and hub socket). Were you able to get this taken care of?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Website
www.cruiseroutfitters.com
Looking to get a couple rebuild kits for the LX but these are out of stock. Any guestimate as to when they may be back? Thanks!!

I am also wondering when they'll be back in stock?

I need a couple kits also. Any news on when they’ll be in stock?

I just added another 10 to the website inventory. We have the parts to build 100+ but we are short on time to get them all pulled and assembled so we've been adding smaller batches. Order when ready, these won't last long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom