You've been spotted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted.

20171125_101745.jpg

Spotted @ftbshop heading west on Cactus this morning :steer: from a distance I was thinking to myself oh look at that nice lifted vintage 4Runner, that person must be cool, then I realized it was definitely a cool person! :cool: Nice to have you in the Valley for a couple days, glad you came down for the party!

Spotted a black 80 with a rear swing out, snorkel, and a bike rack on the 101 in the HOV lane this morning while I was stuck in the non HOV lanes :( so couldn't get a pic.

I see a red 80 from time to time out here in Queen Creek and San Tan Valley driving, usually in a distance or going the opposite direction and can’t get a pic. It’s lifted with fr/rr bumpers.

A week or so ago I was flowing thru traffic on Ina with a built maroon 80. We waved at each other. It was a 91-94 cause it had the proper front grille. TOYOTA

I see Land Cruisers every single day in Tucson. I see 200's and hundy's frequently(rarely built), 80's all the time(both built up and stock), 60/62 often (almost always totally stock), the rare pig sighting and 40's I see frequently (usually only slightly built or not at all).

Saw not 1 but 2 stockish looking 80s in FH within 10 minutes of each other that I'd never seen before. Sadly, neither were the correct grey color. Nothing that a nice vinyl wrap couldn't cure.

Oh and since I know you're all wondering, yes there's ANOTHER 1st-gen topless 4Runner in FH now. Blue with a snorkel and a nice guy. Of course I had to stop him in traffic while I was driving my 4Runner.

Just spied a built white pre-'94 80 series with snorkel, lift, softshell RTT, etc in Gallup, NM turning onto US 491... Anyone from AZ doing a bit of travel?

Spied a dark built 80 heading south on Hayden near Sweetwater as I was heading north, we both did the long double-take.

Episode of Seal Team the other night. Bad guys chasing them down had a Cruiser. it was a quick glimpse. Also a doorless Taco/Hilux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom