YouTube and favorite Video Links (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats interesting that it remembered. This is the other one where the shooter will remember. I was cheering for the Lion to get a bite on him. Even with all the backup guns he still had a chance. I think we all agreed we weren't fans of the trophy kills :mad:

YouTube - Lion attack hunting safari Africa

Looks like it all most had a happy ending with the hunter being killed. X2 on trophy kills....that just aint right.

Thats interesting that it remembered. This is the other one where the shooter will remember. I was cheering for the Lion to get a bite on him. Even with all the backup guns he still had a chance. I think we all agreed we weren't fans of the trophy kills :mad:

YouTube - Lion attack hunting safari Africa

Yeah, I rember seeing that thinking it was a good way to get a guy killed by another.

As far as the first, I just knew it was gonna be a spoof and that the lion would attack those guys.. lol.

me

You know NOTHING in this thing is a J**P but still a cool vid:

hey ck out this nut.

you guy's been talkin about fishin...........well i have never seen fishin to this extreme!

ck out the one called gannet man first.

and then the jet ski marlin what a hoot.:hillbilly:

The Ultimate Fishing Show - video

Cool videos. I am about 150% sure the helicopter one is fake. There is no way you can hold on to a "green" marlin like that. It would break several of your bones with the slightest flick of the tail. And the underwater camera man just happened to be right there. Now catching a marlin on rod and reel and then getting on its back when it is exhausted I could see that....if you are into that sorta thing.

Cool videos. I am about 150% sure the helicopter one is fake. There is no way you can hold on to a "green" marlin like that. It would break several of your bones with the slightest flick of the tail. And the underwater camera man just happened to be right there. Now catching a marlin on rod and reel and then getting on its back when it is exhausted I could see that....if you are into that sorta thing.

agreed... very strange. I'd think it all looked too good. No matter its state.. exhaused etc.. I'd not jump on a Marlin in the water...lol

me

K, some make think it's a bit lame... but this guy is impressive. I'm sure I'm just late in the game.. but wow.

Ton of links for this dude.. he can play. ..I'll give him that

me

what are you doing watching online videos you should be getting ready for the crawl. LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom